when is sebi park season 2 gonna come out

Author Topic: when is sebi park season 2 gonna come out  (Read 13689 times)

brother i posted it on a private discord for a reason

no i mean at all your art is dogstuff

heres how it looks in my eyes so far
thot patrol: that one group of kids in school that think they are better than everyone else even though they have at max a C-
sebi: that one really smart kid that wears glasses and is constantly having his lunch money taken from him by thot patrol
maybe hold off on the social commentary until you've finished middle school, friend

there's nothing to justify here because sebi did nothing wrong unless posting a video a long time ago is an unspoken rule of the internet

make one argument against us that doesnt mention age
oh wait!!! you cant!!!!!!!!!
make an argument that isn't either ad hominem or ironic memeing and i'll genuinely be impressed

You're just a sad wannabe OfficerZach, you'll never reach his levels of savagery.
dont you always call people ass munchers in blg or some stuff yet your criticizing nix for drawing a moderately funny image
grimlock isnt in thot patrol
he was implying grimlock does the same crap as you guys
this is you justifying the pathetic behavior of younger users such as yourself. Basically "I'm not wrong! Their wrong!! AAAAAAAAA REPORT EVERYONE!!!!"
he isn't justifying it, he's just calling them no lifers
there's nothing to justify here because sebi did nothing wrong unless posting a video a long time ago is an unspoken rule of the internet
then again this is the internet nix

make an argument that isn't either ad hominem or ironic memeing and i'll genuinely be impressed
calling out people's age and saying they are pathetic for criticizing you is ad hominem

so why r u going out of your way to make him look like a martyr if you want him to be left alone

now you see when youre resorting to calling out fallacies you know youre losing an argument
i learned this the hard way

nix always likes to play the 'stop it im just a 14 year old kid' card but he never takes a look in the mirror and realizes hes an inflation special interestist whos name online is literally a pokemon oc, while at the same time attending high school or whatever the forget

sebi park season 2 june 15

calling out people's age and saying they are pathetic for criticizing you is ad hominem
ad hominem means not addressing the argument just to make a jab at something the guy did.
ex:
guy 1: dude you're pretty mean
guy 2: YEAH WELL YOU'RE A BRONY
literally half of kidalex's posts are like this, the rest are just hostile and unwanted
so why r u going out of your way to make him look like a martyr if you want him to be left alone
im not??? im saying that you digging up old stuff on him is a scummy thing to do
now you see when youre resorting to calling out fallacies you know youre losing an argument
i learned this the hard way
saying "ad hominem" doesn't automatically make someone's post completely useless, sweetie
nix always likes to play the 'stop it im just a 14 year old kid' card but he never takes a look in the mirror and realizes hes an inflation special interestist whos name online is literally a pokemon oc, while at the same time attending high school or whatever the forget
you're acting like me having a special interest is a problem when i barely ever bring it up
it's not like i'm prancing around screaming about how much i love whatever

he isn't justifying it, he's just calling them no lifers
everyone here paid money for this forum account, it's an entirely even playing field. anything that happens within the field is relevant. anything outside, such as your age or gender or whatever you do that's personal/out of your control, has no bearing on any argument.

You and nix act like toddlers 24/7 and everyone hates you both. This has nothing to do with the way you guys were born, which side of the head you were dropped on, or what year your mother's pumped you out. It has to do with your violently unfunny behavior ON THIS FORUM and your constant justification of it, as well as blatant deflection whenever someone criticizes you.

Grow up. If you can't grow up then come back once you do, or just never come back.

whoa fellas fellas calm down. lets talk about some sebi park and talk about everything it did RIGHT. unironically.

nix are you actually loving sweetieposting for real now

whoa fellas fellas calm down. lets talk about some sebi park and talk about everything it did RIGHT. unironically.
good art style not. forget you lol

guy 1: dude you're pretty disgusting
guy 2: YEAH WELL YOURE A PATHETIC ADULT PICKING ON A 13 YEAR OLD
sound familiar