when is sebi park season 2 gonna come out

Author Topic: when is sebi park season 2 gonna come out  (Read 13681 times)

whoa fellas fellas calm down. lets talk about some sebi park and talk about everything it did RIGHT. unironically.
sebi park is a testament to indie film making
it retains the original south park artstyle pretty well

how does saying "sweetie" once make the entire post a sweetiepost lol

you're acting like me having a special interest is a problem when i barely ever bring it up
it's not like i'm prancing around screaming about how much i love whatever
- nix the glaceon, kid with glaceon avatar, who constantly posts glaceon research, and immediately becomes defensive when confronted about it

because you are literally posting sweetie

sebi park is a testament to indie film making
it retains the original south park artstyle pretty well
im not gonna lie its got some great humor for pretty much all ages in it most of the time

name one (1) post where i force my inflation special interest on people and i will record a video of me shoving a whole dish towel down my throat

name one (1) post where i force my inflation special interest on people and i will record a video of me shoving a whole dish towel down my throat
it means i get a slight boner to inflation art, and not a throbbing blood sausage

to inflate yourself?

You and nix act like toddlers 24/7 and everyone hates you both. This has nothing to do with the way you guys were born, which side of the head you were dropped on, or what year your mother's pumped you out. It has to do with your violently unfunny behavior ON THIS FORUM and your constant justification of it, as well as blatant deflection whenever someone criticizes you.
I find it funny how you are trying to chuck rocks at me for blatant deflections and whatnot even though this post itself is deflecting me saying that he wasnt trying to say it was justified
also

god damn

I LOVE INFLATION AND IF YOU DONT YOU'RE TERRIBLE
dam. wher that video?

nix better be recording dat video

nix smited off the earth

dam. wher that video?
this has to be the saddest thing ive seen in my entire life

that isn't forcing my special interest onto people, that's me explaining it after someone asked me.

this has to be the saddest thing ive seen in my entire life
yeah like you