when is sebi park season 2 gonna come out

Author Topic: when is sebi park season 2 gonna come out  (Read 13582 times)

whats your loving problem
you guys legit spend all of your time here being cunts to people

youre accusing me of being an starfish when im being attacked for asking a question
leave my thread and never return

calm the beep down

Hey Torin and Tito, can you two kindly stop targeting users on this forum for your own self-amusement? Or is this simply the only meaningful purpose you can find for existing here?

you've dug into a kid's youtube channel to find a video he made like 8 years ago just for a quick laugh

maybe you're taking this a little too far

Hey Torin and Tito, can you two kindly stop targeting users on this forum for your own self-amusement? Or is this simply the only meaningful purpose you can find for existing here?
stop touching children

all we want is sebi park season 2 and yall brothers gota hate

can y'all just forget off already

the forget is wrong with you people
youre just targeting us because we want to know when sebi park season 2 is gonna come out

with how thot patrol is trying to forget with sebi, doesnt this make you think that maybe they were trying to raid him?
also,sebi told me to not give him an invite.

if you can do me a favor and answer 2 questions for me tito, i would be thankful.

1. were you actually trying to raid sebi?

2. why do you still hold your stupid grudge of me about me leaving thot patrol

sebi outted nix and made him a laughing stock so honestly y'all are just getting in the way of karma

it really is sad, seeing not just one, but 4-5 people spending so much time and effort just targeting a specific user on the internet just for a quick laugh
like log off and do something with your lives. you're gonna look back at this when you're like 20 and think "god i was a loving loser back then"

aren't Sebi & Nix friends now or something