when is sebi park season 2 gonna come out

Author Topic: when is sebi park season 2 gonna come out  (Read 13310 times)

why do you even have an obsession with a fake japanese rabbit cat loving thing in the first place
and that children is why i keep it secret

nix why did u stop replying to me when i asked if u ever looked in a mirror

well for one he doesn't run a puppy mill
whats your loving problem

but why do you have an obsession?

yeah cause you were doing a good job at it by naming yourself nix the loving glaceon
whats your loving problem
I don't have one, cause i'm not exploiting animals

ok nix take it this way: red spy doesn't have a loveual compassion for the red spy but you have expressed desire in wanting to forget a glaceon. its not a secret anymore either
PLEASE upvote please
hey dont worry ill buy you gold when I get home

dont worry ill buy you gold when I get home
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit: thanks for the gold fellow redditor

but why do you have an obsession?
aspergers or something idk i just personally like it

dats not aspergers

at least you're admitting your handicapation i guess

I remember there was an autistic graduate girl who was doing a speech on how she overcame her disability and excelled in her studies and handles her life. She was very composed and collect for the first half of the presentation but someone asked a question on what her favorite thing was.

She answered that she loved trains. Then she went on for the rest of the 30 minutes talking about her favorite trains and why she loves them. she didn't finish her speech and me and my friends were dying

you know when somebodys literally begging for you to take their bait we're dealing with some really high iq here