Stephen Hawking dead at 76

Author Topic: Stephen Hawking dead at 76  (Read 14841 times)

Please come at me, that's gone quite well for others recently.
is this a loving threat lmfao wtf did i actually just read

are you under the influence at the moment by any chance

this is getting way too serious for the mundane as forget situation im so sorry lmao

im eating some ice cream lifes good yaknow

Serious question because I honestly don't keep up with drama, did you somehow end up getting them banned?
Yeah I get this is implicitly diving into drama, I can't imagine things going all that bad unless you ended up getting them banned.
My patton360 account got banned due to a bet that I couldn't go a certan number of posts without using autism as an insult. I got too creative. My Grimlock_ account got banned due to me flaming someone while drunk from my phone. Both bans were justified and very stupid on my part.

is this a loving threat lmfao wtf did i actually just read

are you under the influence at the moment by any chance
no, I've just got a lower tolerance than ever for the idiots this forum harbors, Darth, Nix, Thot Patrol, ect. This group also includes yourself

damn you're not being very creative with your insults atm grimlock. expected better from you

yawn

Sorry guys, forgot to check the tire pressure this morning

Sorry guys, forgot to check the tire pressure this morning
LMAO

My patton360 account got banned due to a bet that I couldn't go a certan number of posts without using autism as an insult. I got too creative. My Grimlock_ account got banned due to me flaming someone while drunk from my phone. Both bans were justified and very stupid on my part.
I appreciate the concise response, had no idea you were patton actually. This being said though, I think you misread a little, but I got my answer in the form of
no, I've just got a lower tolerance than ever for the idiots this forum harbors, Darth, Nix, Thot Patrol, ect. This group also includes yourself
That about clears it up. Cheers.

forget dude hawking was my idol

also what the forget is going on in this thread

Shame really if he had been choking to death on something he probably would have been fine

yawn

*Cringe*

it wasnt obvious or else i would have fell for the numerous other idiots including yourself stuffposting over a dead scientist

The fact that you are doubling down on this proves that you're an idiot. You have the most vague idea of phantos personality and how he posts how do you forget up this bad?

Quote from: Khaz
that cant be distinguished from his genuine posts. i think thats why hes one of those love or hate forumers. me and him are cool though i love the banter with him irony or not and thats really all there is to it.

Khaz it was easily distuingishable. Just because you are too dense to pick up in basic social cues doesn't mean everyone else is. Honestly this isn't the first time you've done this. Ever since you returned your posts have been nothing but verbal diarrhea and pretentious fart huffing. I would say it's like seventh but the difference is that seventh is actually coherent, whereas you are just a genuine idiot.

guess whos going to die next in the 2010s

RIP stephen hawking.

it is amazing tho how long he lived given his motor neuron disease.
also he's officially the best musical chairs player