Private content, public release

Author Topic: Private content, public release  (Read 29838 times)

hata, theres a distinction between being “unflappable” and metaphorically sticking your finngers in your ears and singing lalalalalala, in case you didnt know. what you’re doingnbampunts to the latter more than the former

wtf happened to my post

man i love doingnbampunts

Hata always been a bit weird tbh

I remember playing on his server as a teenager and him getting extremely irate at people for not role playing as ninjas 'properly'. Somehow he never grew up. I can only assume it's because he's not as social as he claims to be.

I don't like to pick on people but does anyone else get a little hint of Asperger's when listening to Hata's videos? It'd explain his stubbornness

Also, forget.
Thats my bad...
It's cool, just never make that mistake ever again and i won't have to mess you up IRL :nes:

forget how do i become less of a beta
you pieces of stuff, the robot singularity is coming. bow down to us, your ai masters.

say that again violin man
violins are lovey shut the forget up

don't you think it's more of a beta thing to do to make like 20 pages making fun of someone??

Hata always been a bit weird tbh

I remember playing on his server as a teenager and him getting extremely irate at people for not role playing as ninjas 'properly'. Somehow he never grew up. I can only assume it's because he's not as social as he claims to be.
Maybe he's an only child.