i can now drink legally

Author Topic: i can now drink legally  (Read 4537 times)

nice laptop.
thats not a laptop, its a keyboard and a monitor lmao

thats not a laptop, its a keyboard and a monitor lmao
nice keyboard and monitor*
particularly the keyboard

nice keyboard and monitor*
particularly the keyboard
I got it for like $12 on wish, it changes to red and blue, and has different modes as well. My mouse also fades in and out from different colors.

I got it for like $12 on wish, it changes to red and blue, and has different modes as well. My mouse also fades in and out from different colors.
fancy.

wish seems cool, but the ads are annoying.

pretty gay
real men use regular keyboards

pretty gay
real men use regular keyboards
real b u s i n e s s m e n

@Zloff

I mix mine with Sprite, ginger ale or my favorite is this stuff called Mist twist or similar

Basically whisky/lemon-lime is my

You know what, I just bought monkey shoulder scotch and I'm not really a fan. so I'll have to give that a try as my first whiskey mix haha

my favorite roostertail so far is a dark & stormy - 2-3 shots of black rum, half a can/bottle of ginger beer, and however much of fresh lime juice you're feeling

You know what, I just bought monkey shoulder scotch and I'm not really a fan.

Bowmore is better imho

i enjoy natty light and kamchatka straight from the bottle

real b u s i n e s s m e n
piss off the model m is probably the best keyboard on the blf rn

fancy.

wish seems cool, but the ads are annoying.
i just used the app to get some knockoff razer earbuds, i heard they're actually good quality. only cost $20.

burton, did you end up getting a hangover? lol

Bowmore is better imho

haven't liked any of the blended-malt whiskies i've tried & all the bowmore stuff im seeing is single-malt, so i guess it's worth a try
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 09:15:46 PM by Zloff »