which is better

iphones
18 (25.7%)
samsung phones
35 (50%)
neither
17 (24.3%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: iphones vs samsung phones - phone debate  (Read 5575 times)

you know what to do

/debate start

no don't do this you'll cause another war

uhhh samsung all the way

Ive never used or really wanted to switch from iphone because im perfectly content with all the iphones that ive had

ive only used a very old iphone (like 3 or 4) compared to a very new samsung and samsungs interface is a lot smaller and nicer on the eyes. i dont remember much else from the iphone but i guess i prefer samsung

i will never buy an apple device ever in my life. iphones don't even have back buttons. you have to click the in-app back button conveniently placed as far as possible from your hand. talk about iCarpal tunnel.

i just wish samsung/android devices had the double-tap to bring down the top of the screen. helps a lot with the bigger devices when using them with one hand

iphone but jailbroken

apple's new phones are too simplistic for my 2000 iq brain, and android usually has the same standards from phone to phone, so adapting to a new one usually isn't very hard at all. although i am probably biased because i have never owned an iphone, and i grew up borrowing my dad's old samsung phone and i never used my mom's iphone because i felt that my dad's phone was simply easier to use because it wasnt complicated in the sense that every button has no more than two functions
as for new apple phones, they seem to like removing an old feature and adding a new useless one with each iteration after the iphone 6. i actually predicted the home button being removed as a joke a year prior to the iphone 8 and x being announced (my next prediction is that they replace the buttons on the side with a touchscreen)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 12:33:37 PM by simpletonnn »

both are for normiecigarettes go pixel 2 xl or oneplus 5t or go home

If it's Android, it's better than iPhone always.

both are for normiecigarettes go pixel 2 xl or oneplus 5t or go home
those are both android devices are they not

those are both android devices are they not

first one yes second idk I think so