officerzach: underdeveloped blind child

Author Topic: officerzach: underdeveloped blind child  (Read 5690 times)

i never really "bandwagoned" as you may think. im not nix or torin or all the others that are all on him like flies.
excuse me

never put me and nix in the same sentence again
never call me a fly again either

never put me and nix in the same sentence again
never call me a fly again either
im sorry dad

The one thing that irritates the living hell out of me is how there have been people who respond to him offering constructive criticism (such as Pompmakers reply to his addon thread) and in response he throws a tantrum and hurls insults at them and then playing the victim card by claiming everyone is being an unrelenting starfish to him for doing things of little consequence such as disagreeing with him on anime or something.

Some people are starfishs to him for no reason other than he makes low quality addons/art, which is pathetic. And the same people who stuff on him for not being up to their standards are the same friends who stuff up the Drawings Megathread with autistic insults towards art they dont like.

zach how do you have chappersteddy blocked what the forget lmao
I told him I enjoyed jojo's bizarre adventure and he blocked me

they planned on making other sgt. frog models but the 2nd one wasnt released because?????

it was pretty much the same as keroro but with a small model change that didnt even move when you crouched

ah yes a new member joins the anti zach bandwagon
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can block users? How long has this been a thing?

quite a while, its a userscript. just type in userscript in the search box, set as topic message, and look in off topic.

You can block users? How long has this been a thing?
its a userscript
i would like to point out that he literally modified it and changed the message

is it by coincidence that the titles are the same

/support
He cant take criticism like a man, and goes loving insane when somebody tries to give him some criticism on his addons or art,etc. Even with people trying to give him constructive criticism, he absolutely loses his mind about it.
He also throws tantrums over little things or something that isent even related to the topic in threads sometimes
so i tried going back to blender

the only thing i could make use of is sculpt mode

other than that i cant make jack stuff with it

and now the reason why i think this program is useless

warning: rage is below this part of the message

LOOK AT ALL THIS stuff. WHAT THE forget DOES ALL THIS DO? SERIOUSLY, WHO CAME UP WITH THIS stuffTY UI?

shut your loving trap you coldhearted son of a bitch  :panda:

red spy i swear to god if you don't stop this right now i will drama you

actually no

im doing it anyway

youre a red cunt, not a spy, forget you up the goddamn forgetity forget forgetity forget loving ass, you piece of goddamn stuff piss
forget you and your weeb hating antics, i'm gonna talk to ozmar, then make a drama of you, you bitch
go suck goku and pikachu's roosters you pain of the ass
I have also given him some advice. I told him if he thought he couldent model something, that he can occasionally do a model rip/port/etc like i do with my vehicles when i crawl out from under my rock to make them.
If he can take my advice, then he should do the same with others (although mine was more than a tip than advice or criticism.)

Honestly, i kinda have a feeling that zach has some mental disorder (something like autism or aspergers, adhd, anger problems, etc). Also i think people should just stop harassing him with jojos bizarre adventure and just bothering him in general. He should also learn to take criticism better and also stop with the doraemon in 95% of his posts. (if you are zach and your reading this, i am not trying to piss you off or anything. im just stating the truth and how i think it should be solved)

its a userscript
i would like to point out that he literally modified it and changed the message

hide this loving garbage garbage

how has he not been banned for flaming yet