Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3852618 times)

so i tried going back to blender

the only thing i could make use of is sculpt mode

other than that i cant make jack stuff with it

and now the reason why i think this program is useless

warning: rage is below this part of the message

LOOK AT ALL THIS stuff. WHAT THE forget DOES ALL THIS DO? SERIOUSLY, WHO CAME UP WITH THIS stuffTY UI?

lmao thats the old blender. nobody uses that

lmao thats the old blender. nobody uses that

even so the newer versions are confusing as forget as well.

LOOK AT ALL THIS stuff. WHAT THE forget DOES ALL THIS DO? SERIOUSLY, WHO CAME UP WITH THIS stuffTY UI?

It's really not that complicated. If you don't know what something does just ignore it. I don't know why you're using ancient caveman blender, but in new blender all you really need to do is hit the create tab and you've got all your primitive shapes right there. Sculpt mode is like, in the same tab as edit mode. Edit mode is the one you want. You select stuff with right click, and you can change between vertex/edge/face selection with these buttons. Ez

if you dont know how to loving use blender read a guide instead of sperging over it

Top 10 Anime Fails

what I want to know is, who looks at something and decides that because he doesn't know how to use it, it must be bad?
what do you think we made google for seriously

"this is an airplane roosterpit, there are so many controls and I don't know what they do."

"obviously it's a terrible design compared to the controls that I'm used to, right here"

"seriously I don't understand why anyone would use the first pic's mess of stuff to fly a plane instead of the far superior simple design"

zach please don't just ignore my brilliant brown townogy I'm really proud of myself for coming up with it

what I want to know is, who looks at something and decides that because he doesn't know how to use it, it must be bad?

"this is an airplane roosterpit, there are so many controls and I don't know what they do."

"obviously it's a terrible design compared to the controls that I'm used to, right here"

"seriously I don't understand why anyone would use the first pic's mess of stuff to fly a plane instead of the far superior simple design"
I can actually kind of agree with this.

half of the "buttons" on there are just monitors, anyways.

half of the "buttons" on there are just monitors, anyways.
and half of the things in blender's ui are just property boxes which tell you stuff

« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 12:53:47 AM by Emgiell »

it looks like one of those cars from a 90's or early 2000's racing arcade game