Author Topic: AMA For an Obscure User  (Read 10102 times)

raaaaaaaaa   :cookieMonster: gimme dat

OP how much do you weigh

how much can u bench

how much can u bench
I don't have a bench set, and there's no gym around here, so I don't know.

How the forget are you gonna masturbate to the only handicapped horse in the whole show
um......rally............how would you know there's only one??? you have something to say to us???????

um......rally............how would you know there's only one??? you have something to say to us???????

I'm not going to argue with you. You're playing checkers and I'm playing chess. Simply denying the accusation that I jack off 5 times daily to Rainbow Dash would only work against me. Keep speculating.

ah but i play 4d checkers. test me

I don't have a bench set, and there's no gym around here, so I don't know.
i hope you feel better, but i will say if you are really in a bad way i'd recommend going to psychologist

I'm not normal. I'm not functional. My mind is an absolute enigma, truly an infinitely complex inter-working machine that no mortal human could understand. I have transcended the desire for love and money. And that's why I refuse to deny jacking off to a little girl's cartoon. Now, I could use a drink...

I'm playing go.

i hope you feel better, but i will say if you are really in a bad way i'd recommend going to psychologist
I'm the master of my own mental issues.

Usually...

I'm not normal. I'm not functional. My mind is an absolute enigma, truly an infinitely complex inter-working machine that no mortal human could understand. I have transcended the desire for love and money. And that's why I refuse to deny jacking off to a little girl's cartoon. Now, I could use a drink...
Sounds like a personal problem.

Sounds like a personal problem.

Your childish posts amuse me. It's not easy to get under my skin.

Your childish posts amuse me. It's not easy to get under my skin.
You're still on about this. I fail to see how I'm the one being childish.

why are you a furry
I'm the kind of guy who thinks fluffy things are cute.

Does 'panloveual' include a loveual attraction to horses?