AMA For an Obscure User

Author Topic: AMA For an Obscure User  (Read 9427 times)

Seen a few AMA's going around and figured I do one for reasons.

Specifically because, while I've been around for forever, I was gone for a long time, and even when I was around I didn't really talk much. So I figured, as an obscure and little known user, I'd let everyone ask me questions.

Any questions at all. I'm not easily offended so have fun. (You can take that as a personal challenge if you want, but I'd take it as a favor if you didn't.)

how are u doing
(This is actually one of the hardest questions for me to answer.)

I exist in a constant state of mental and emotional chaos, contained withing a body that exhibits varying levels of sensations ranging from physical agony to a somewhat peaceful bliss at any given time.

Specifically, right now.

I could use a drink.

When did your parents figure out that you're gay?

I exist in a constant state of mental and emotional chaos, contained withing a body that exhibits varying levels of sensations ranging from physical agony to a somewhat peaceful bliss at any given time.
at this moment, I am euphoric

When did your parents figure out that you're gay?
I'm not gay, I'm pan, and they don't know because they haven't asked.

You're not supposed to say things like this past the age of 15

literally who are you
Some guy who lives in Colorado, and who spends way too much time on, around, or in some way working with computers.

Also, a bit of an unapologetic ass.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 03:26:08 AM by Writer The Wolf »

You might know.

There was a kid a long time ago that had people beta test his game on the forums.

It's a side scroller, you could avoid barfing hobos, shoot up people, etc.

It had hood music and stuff.

Why are transport-level communication services often inappropriate for building distributed applications?

Why are transport-level communication services often inappropriate for building distributed applications?
Ah forget. Networking, my weakest point of knowledge for computers.

I even understand the question, but I don't have a real answer.

can you define the difference between an alpha mentality and a beta mentality

can you define the difference between an alpha mentality and a beta mentality
Alpha: Procreate and rule.
Beta: Follow the alpha.

Wait, what are we talking about?