Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)

Author Topic: Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)  (Read 61495 times)

but space maps i think he's on drugs holy stuff
he probably just finished that GT fortnite video

ive been playing a bunch of the pve stuff. is that separate characters once i move to multiplayer? should i just bail on it now and move over?

ive been playing a bunch of the pve stuff. is that separate characters once i move to multiplayer? should i just bail on it now and move over?
yep it's completely separate from each other, however any unspent v-bucks u got from the pve will carry over to buy cosmetic stuff in pvp

i keep getting """""ads""""" on my android tablet's youtube on how to get free v-bucks

help

king of view 888
but for real I'd love to play this once I get home but I dont have enough storage on my xbox for updates :/

what does leveling up even do in multiplayer. if you cant do skill trees or loadout or anything.

what does leveling up even do in multiplayer. if you cant do skill trees or loadout or anything.
it gives u points towards cosmetic items in the battle pass but other than that nothing

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/v3-4-patch-notes

personal highlights:
  • Guided Missile added.
    Take direct control of the missile after it's fired.
    Once you take on the missile's point-of-view, you’re unable to move your character.
    Disconnect from the missile at any time, in which the missile will continue its trajectory.
    Moves slightly slower than a regular rocket but does the same damage.
  • Adjusted rarity colors on Shotguns to more closely represent their effectiveness.
    NOTE: Characteristics (such as weapon damage, drop chances) are completely unchanged.
    Tactical Shotguns are now Common/Uncommon/Rare (was Uncommon/Rare/Epic).
    Pump Shotguns are now Uncommon/Rare (was Common/Uncommon).
  • Increased Launch Pad drop rate by 25%.
  • Issues with the Boogie Bomb are fixed and this item is now re-enabled.
  • Limited Time Mode: Sniper Shootout v2
  • Fixed opened treasure chests sometimes appearing as unopened when viewed from very far distances.
  • Fixed an issue that caused bushes and other environment objects to pop in and out of view at medium range.
  • Major netcode optimizations to reduce lag.
    Improved game responsiveness by updating all players on the server every frame. Previously, only 50 players could be updated each frame.
    Reduced lag at the beginning of the match by optimizing networking to improve overall server frame rate.
  • Improved frame rate when many other players are nearby.
  • Fixed hitching that could occur in game when encountering certain cosmetic items for the first time.
  • Added a zoom feature to the map.
  • The elimination feed now displays the distance for shots that knock down or eliminate other players beyond 50 meters for all weapons.
  • Polished weapon particle effects for improved clarity:
    Bullet smoke trails are more detailed for rifles and pistols, making it slightly easier to determine the direction of shots fired across your view.
    Sniper rifle projectiles that hit the world have larger, more visible impact effects.
    Shotgun pellet trails and player hit effects have been adjusted to more clearly show the spread of each shot and make it easier to see how much of it hit an enemy.
    Suppressed weapons have a much more subtle muzzle flash and no longer show bullet smoke trails.
    Pump Shotgun and Hand Cannon fire animations have been polished, improving readability and snappiness.

phew that's a lotta nice stuff

unfortunately they've said there'll be more extended downtime than usual, but if you're reading this a couple hours later it's probably back up by now
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 03:30:45 AM by gr8dayseth »

Fixed opened treasure chests sometimes appearing as unopened when viewed from very far distances.
thank god bro that was so annoying

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/v3-4-patch-notes

personal highlights:
  • Guided Missile added.
    Take direct control of the missile after it's fired.
    Once you take on the missile's point-of-view, you’re unable to move your character.
    Disconnect from the missile at any time, in which the missile will continue its trajectory.
    Moves slightly slower than a regular rocket but does the same damage.
  • Adjusted rarity colors on Shotguns to more closely represent their effectiveness.
    NOTE: Characteristics (such as weapon damage, drop chances) are completely unchanged.
    Tactical Shotguns are now Common/Uncommon/Rare (was Uncommon/Rare/Epic).
    Pump Shotguns are now Uncommon/Rare (was Common/Uncommon).
  • Increased Launch Pad drop rate by 25%.
  • Issues with the Boogie Bomb are fixed and this item is now re-enabled.
  • Limited Time Mode: Sniper Shootout v2
  • Fixed opened treasure chests sometimes appearing as unopened when viewed from very far distances.
  • Fixed an issue that caused bushes and other environment objects to pop in and out of view at medium range.
  • Major netcode optimizations to reduce lag.
    Improved game responsiveness by updating all players on the server every frame. Previously, only 50 players could be updated each frame.
    Reduced lag at the beginning of the match by optimizing networking to improve overall server frame rate.
  • Improved frame rate when many other players are nearby.
  • Fixed hitching that could occur in game when encountering certain cosmetic items for the first time.
  • Added a zoom feature to the map.
  • The elimination feed now displays the distance for shots that knock down or eliminate other players beyond 50 meters for all weapons.
  • Polished weapon particle effects for improved clarity:
    Bullet smoke trails are more detailed for rifles and pistols, making it slightly easier to determine the direction of shots fired across your view.
    Sniper rifle projectiles that hit the world have larger, more visible impact effects.
    Shotgun pellet trails and player hit effects have been adjusted to more clearly show the spread of each shot and make it easier to see how much of it hit an enemy.
    Suppressed weapons have a much more subtle muzzle flash and no longer show bullet smoke trails.
    Pump Shotgun and Hand Cannon fire animations have been polished, improving readability and snappiness.

phew that's a lotta nice stuff

unfortunately they've said there'll be more extended downtime than usual, but if you're reading this a couple hours later it's probably back up by now

3.5 hours later, still down. going on the fortnite discord right now can probably give you brain damage

edit: the new LTM is kind of weird. close range combat is hilarious in it, though. just people trying to hit eachother with snipers from 5 metres away
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 09:48:15 AM by Tudoreleu »

i claim this mountain for the yellow birds

and this one for the green plants
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 11:11:31 AM by gr8dayseth »

look my son, everything the light touches is our kingdom

don't worry i can't do anymore cus i completed the challenge lol