Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)

Author Topic: Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)  (Read 61515 times)

imo the artstyle is really the strong point of this game
i'm not a huge fan of battle royales just because of how RNG Based they are
a bad lucky player will always beat a skilled player with bad guns
the low gun accuracy does not help this

that's not very true in this especially with the introduction of first shot accuracy
good players can easily overcome the rng of the game even if it isn't in their favor, and it's not all that difficult to come across a good gun
sure there's lucky bad players but i don't think that's much of a problem tbh, they're still not as likely to come out on top

I probably just suck.
Anyway, I wanted to get into this game but none of my friends really wanna play it. It looks like a fun little game.
If some of y'all wanna play with me, Add me on Discord, Bloo Kirby#0802
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 06:41:00 AM by Bloo Kirby the 2nd »

I probably just suck.
Anyway, I wanted to get into this game but none of my friends really wanna play it. It looks like a fun little game.
If some of y'all wanna play with me, Add me on Discord, Bloo Kirby#0802

I’d be happy to play a bit with you. Added you on discord.

is the singleplayer any good? I didn't like the battle royale mode but the actual mechanics aren't bad

is the singleplayer any good? I didn't like the battle royale mode but the actual mechanics aren't bad

It is but has a pretty slow start in my opinion. If you have the time on your hands from what I’ve heard it’s pretty good. I haveit but don’t play it a lot myself.

It is but has a pretty slow start in my opinion. If you have the time on your hands from what I’ve heard it’s pretty good. I haveit but don’t play it a lot myself.
Its fun to play, and its worth noting that the singleplayer/co-op existed long before battle royale mode.

my friend who was on mobile got a kill that made us win

not my proudest moment, but it's one of them.

Decided to do random duos, got someone who drank the big potion before the 2 smalls I gave them.

Decided to do random duos, got someone who drank the big potion before the 2 smalls I gave them.
big brain moment

Playing on Brazilian servers is basically a guaranteed win.

brazilians dont have fingers

holy loving stuff lmao the first game i played

« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 10:13:49 PM by Trogtor »

holy loving stuff lmao the first game i played
Exactly. Friends and I played seven matches today and won four. Not a single one did the team have below double digit kills.

now everyone is playing brazil servers lol