Why does American chocolate taste like vomit?

Author Topic: Why does American chocolate taste like vomit?  (Read 4384 times)

I'm here in my room sat eating Hershey's Kisses that a friend brought me back from the US and honestly they taste like I'm eating my own vomit.

No they aren't out of date.

Why does American chocolate taste like this?

shouldnt the topic name just be why is hershey kiss gross
does america only have one (1) chocolate?

why do europeans look like vomit

because it doesnt have the usual dose of soy your government has been feeding you

smh such sheeple

When I went to America I thought the same thing. I guess people like it and it sells well so that's the way it is. I guess Americans would think our chocolate tastes like stuff.

All my friends say the same thing about the chocolate from the US.

They also say that american coca cola tastes like stuff but i cannot personally testify

it's just hershey's

they use a different process that gives it a tangy/sour flavor
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 03:37:47 PM by Electrk.. »

When I went to America I thought the same thing. I guess people like it and it sells well so that's the way it is. I guess Americans would think our chocolate tastes like stuff.
depends...
but european sodas do taste like stuff.

cheap chocolate doesnt use much dairy. and in the US we can claim lesser cocoa products as chocolate, where elsewhere it has to contain a certain amount of milk to be chocolate.

it's just hershey's

they use a different process that gives it a tangy/sour flavor
if u think chocolate should be sour you are loving insane

INSANE!!!

american chocolate tastes normal to me

probably because I live in america

he didnt say anything about should/shouldnt, he said that it is that way smh....

he didnt say anything about should/shouldnt, he said that it is that way smh....
im just saying

im just saying
if you just think you're saying something you are loving insane,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i agree tho sour chocklate sounds like crap. bitter is the better route, if you dont want it to be smooth and sweet.