Is California a stuffty place?

Author Topic: Is California a stuffty place?  (Read 5899 times)

I need a professional opinion on the matter

I live there so I don't have an objective view without bias.

los angeles traffic is complete ass pretty much around the clock

id go just cause its polar opposite of me and there are people there id like to meet

i went there and the only nice people were pecon and conan

how the forget would anyone who doesn't live there even know
anyway california has more people in it than the entirety of canada and canada is a big place, idk if I would personally dig such a high population density

yes, please help i need to get out of here

It's VERY expensive there and people are more open to being stuffty in public.
However, its the place with the most opportunity right now.

Ill prolly find myself there in the next few years for work.

how the forget would anyone who doesn't live there even know

Theres this cool new thing called "visiting"

having lived there it's the most boring place ive ever lived. nice mountains, good cliffs, beautiful beaches, that's it. there are interesting things in the cities but they're the most congested, polluted cities ive been to

Theres this cool new thing called "visiting"
yeah spending a couple of days somewhere does not really make you an expert

i live in central california and it's not too bad here, nice weather and nice people, but there are some pretty stuffty cities around me though and houses cost way too much thus we have a bunch of homeless people
i'm just a kid so i dont know all that much but i dont think its very bad

but then again they passed a law allowing a third gender which logistically makes no sense and they made intentionally giving someone HIV or AIDS no longer a felony sooooooo

only reason i'd ever go back to california is for disneyland and in-n-out

Its a lovely state and has a lot of great places/cities. It gets a bad rep by the morons who have infested areas like the Bay area with their stuffty politics and exceptional leadership but other than that even the Bay Area is a nice place.

people complaining about cali are either shut-ins who complain about 75 degree weather or people who don't realize nobody outside of la and sf like la and sf

los angeles traffic is complete ass pretty much around the clock

this is very true. chicago isn't even that bad compared to LA.

i reaaaaaaaally want to visit cali soon. west coast seems a hell of a lot better than the midwest.