Spectator Items (Dab Update)

Author Topic: Spectator Items (Dab Update)  (Read 9272 times)

Spectator Items
Version 1.3

A set of clap, dab, and boo items. Randomizes between 3 clap sounds and 4 boo sounds (provided by WALDO and the BCS crew)

Download the Event_setTrigger addon to use these on bots!

Download
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 06:09:24 PM by Conan »

someone make a gladiator arena with these and conan's weapons

someone make a gladiator arena with these and conan's weapons
please do

If I give these to bots will they work?

EDIT: since we're all asking for stuff I'd like to take a moment to just say it's a great add-on
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 02:11:24 PM by TheArmyGuy »

do the hands change color according to the player's hand color?

we need one were its a yell

If I give these to bots will they work?
Version 1.1
  • Fix for ghost hands floating
  • Fix for bots having invisible hands
do the hands change color according to the player's hand color?
yes, hand and hook support.

we need one were its a yell
the boo one can be easily repurposed for that

Looking smooth. Now add a middle finger item like that one mod did.

Looking smooth. Now add a middle finger item like that one mod did.
this and a cheer

Hey these are cool! Would look very nice at a stadium :D

EDIT:
Getting console errors when applying to the bot. When I first add the clap item the bot disappears, if I respawn the bot it looks correct

Code: [Select]
ERROR : ShapeBase::setNodeColor() - Couldn't find node ""
BackTrace: ->[SpectatorItemsPackage]servercmdUseTool->servercmdUseTool->Weapon::onUse->SpectatorClapImage::onMount->equipSpectatorHands->[BotHolePackage]Armor::onNewDataBlock->[PlayerAppearanceEvents]Armor::onNewDataBlock->[package_avatarEvents]GameConnection::applyBodyColors->[TeamDeathmatch]GameConnection::applyBodyColors->[SpectatorItemsPackage]GameConnection::applyBodyColors->GameConnection::applyBodyColors

Add-Ons/Item_Spectator/server.cs (110): Unable to find object: '' attempting to call function 'applyBodyParts'
BackTrace: ->fxDTSBrick::spawnHoleBot->DefaultHoleBot::onAdd->[BotHolePackage]Armor::onAdd->AIPlayer::setWeapon->SpectatorClapImage::onMount->equipSpectatorHands->applySpectatorItemProperties

Also, it makes my player go invisible when I equip it too
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 03:19:48 PM by Goth77 »

Hey these are cool! Would look very nice at a stadium :D

EDIT:
Getting console errors when applying to the bot. When I first add the clap item the bot disappears, if I respawn the bot it looks correct

Code: [Select]
ERROR : ShapeBase::setNodeColor() - Couldn't find node ""
BackTrace: ->[SpectatorItemsPackage]servercmdUseTool->servercmdUseTool->Weapon::onUse->SpectatorClapImage::onMount->equipSpectatorHands->[BotHolePackage]Armor::onNewDataBlock->[PlayerAppearanceEvents]Armor::onNewDataBlock->[package_avatarEvents]GameConnection::applyBodyColors->[TeamDeathmatch]GameConnection::applyBodyColors->[SpectatorItemsPackage]GameConnection::applyBodyColors->GameConnection::applyBodyColors

Add-Ons/Item_Spectator/server.cs (110): Unable to find object: '' attempting to call function 'applyBodyParts'
BackTrace: ->fxDTSBrick::spawnHoleBot->DefaultHoleBot::onAdd->[BotHolePackage]Armor::onAdd->AIPlayer::setWeapon->SpectatorClapImage::onMount->equipSpectatorHands->applySpectatorItemProperties

Also, it makes my player go invisible when I equip it too

sounds like you got TeamDeathmatch which is screwin with it maybe idfk

it just calls %cl.applyBodyParts() on equip, so unless you do some weird stuff with players and clients it shouldnt break.