Poll

/decide

yes
no

Author Topic: should the BLF be permanently deleted without warning  (Read 5966 times)

id be a little sad if this place just suddenly stopped existing. i mean where the heck are we gonna migrate to

what evne is the "Blockland Forums"

what evne is the "Blockland Forums"
good queston like what the fuk we're on th THOT PATROL forum why ar we talking about this forgetn block land florum when we're on the tHot petrol form???

whoever runs this tumblr knows good comedy
thanks i mean haha yeah

We should make a complete archive of the forums for historical purposes, like when the official cheez-it fanclub forum went down.

We should make a complete archive of the forums for historical purposes
I wonder what the actual figure is for the size of the entire forum's data? It can't be super high considering the vast majority of images posted here were hosted elsewh-
like when the official cheez-it fanclub forum went down.
excuse me

what kind of weirdo looks through peoples posts and shares them with the world

like some kind of forgeted up human zoo only you go there to laugh

no i like it here and i would be lost to go anywhere else, im already integrated in this little community we have
even though we have some stuffty users its to be expected rlly. but this forum has a long and close history of users so i wouldn't rlly want it to go.
ya honestly this place ain't too bad. sure there are some bad apples but setting those aside there's still some really cool nice and helpful users here as well. plus the community is still making stuff for the game which is awesome

I dont mind it ending but the reason i picked no was because the without warning part. Id like a heads up beforehand

why dont the people who voted yes just leave lol

like i dont understand this