#freeredspy

Author Topic: #freeredspy  (Read 14083 times)

damn red spy! slipped from my grip this time! your still going to write that damn thesis tomorrow. mark my loving words

i'm just clever like that :)

you might be clever at slipping away from criticism but your posts are deadly similar to renderman in a bowls

you might be clever at slipping away from criticism but your posts are deadly similar to renderman in a bowls
who

i think he's mad that his main account got slammed so he's relieving all that pent up stress by bashing everybody he doesn't like and being even more of a nuisance than before

Conspiracy Theories by Nix the Glaceon

see anthony forgetstick? the more you give us meaningless responses the more you turn into the vegetable in a bowl

he's my apprentice

by bashing everybody he doesn't like

i do that anyway

Conspiracy Theories by Nix the Glaceon
Don't say that unless you want him to post your entire post history!

i think he's mad that his main account got slammed so he's relieving all that pent up stress by bashing everybody he doesn't like and being even more of a nuisance than before
You're still a troll

i ran out of actual arguments to use against this user so im just gonna call them a troll until they get mad and stop trying
the perfect plan

i ran out of actual arguments to use against this user so im just gonna call them a troll until they get mad and stop trying
the perfect plan
post something other than bashing them for them not taking this seriously

the perfect plan
please just stop trying already

the perfect plan

why do you constantly try to provoke and cause problems with people? Ike is and has been a troll, it literally has nothing to do with you, so why do you feel the need to comment?. I'm not defending Red Spy, so I'm clearly not "defending" anyone. Why even say anything?

Oh right.
 You're trying to invoke a negative response here, the same thing that you accuse everyone you don't like of doing to you. This is also called "trolling". Funny how the person that plays the victim card more than anyone is such a hypocrite.
Nix is batting .000 right now