Author Topic: #freeredspy  (Read 14085 times)

Okay Damp who are you? I have you on my steam friends list and you seem familiar. Were you on the CvG teamspeak back in the day like in 2013/2014?

in which red spy completely ignores all meaningful posts in favour of stuffposting and baiting

i think that's the real reason he stays -- would explain why he pointedly refuses to respond to a post calling him out on it, admitting to it would get him banned (again)

i ran out of actual arguments to use against this user so im just gonna call them a troll until they get mad and stop trying
the perfect plan
stop dude lol because every time someone posts something you have the chance to reason with all you do is just post embarrassing or disproving stuff or quotes in order to escape an actual response

nix the "im getting harassed but a post blocker won't solve the problem and neither will not being baited" glaceon

Red "I'm in the cesspool that I hate" Spy

honestly you have to block about half the users here to make this place tolerable

kinda off-topic but do you ever notice how they rarely ever post individually
it's always with a group of 5 people backing eachother up

kinda off-topic but do you ever notice how they rarely ever post individually
it's always with a group of 5 people backing eachother up

are you telling me multiple people post in the same thread?

honestly you have to block about half the users here to make this place tolerable

You are one of them

damn beachbum dont be so toxic..

Okay Damp who are you? I have you on my steam friends list and you seem familiar. Were you on the CvG teamspeak back in the day like in 2013/2014?
i was on a blockland teamspeak. what is cvg

oh caravan gaming hosting by like legopepper or queeba or something. yeah I was on it for sometime

oh caravan gaming hosting by like legopepper or queeba or something. yeah I was on it for sometime
come on now

ok boys help me remember what the god damn name was or ill just keep guessing. it was definitely the fish tank right???