Zachs pokemon rant because why not

Author Topic: Zachs pokemon rant because why not  (Read 8747 times)

also zach i know you have aspergers/autism and that's why you're pretty obsessed with doraemon (and by extension furbies) but that doesn't excuse you for getting this worked up over a video game franchise lol

i don't like minecraft but that doesn't mean i walk around with a picket sign trying to spread anti-minecraft propaganda
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 03:30:30 PM by Nix the Glaceon »

pokemon is loving awful because it takes the most basic turn-based combat used in jrpgs but with none of the story that actually carries those games. its a loving snore-fest

pokemon is loving awful because it takes the most basic turn-based combat used in jrpgs but with none of the story that actually carries those games. its a loving snore-fest
Have any ideas that could make the series better?

Maybe I'm in the minority but I enjoy the Pokemon games more when there is less focus on story. training up a team of bad ass monsters and winning battles by trying to get the best stats and move sets is what I find fun. In the most recent generation of games they put a huge emphasis on story which manifested as lengthy cut scenes, and I found that pretty annoying. I'm just here to battle bro, quit reminding me my character is 10 years old.

i liked black and white's style of more visual storytelling when compared to X and Y and above's:
TELL PROFESSER NAME
SPAWN IN HOUSE
TALK TO FRIENDS
GO TO GRASS
GET POKEMON
BATTLE 20 TRAINERS
GET POKEBALLS
KILL GYMS
CUTSCENES
KILL GYMS TO 7th GYM
IMPORTANT stuff HAPPENS
KILL 8TH GYM
CUTSCENES
CATCH LEGENDARY

sun and moon is a good game but the intro was so bORINbG

sun and moon is a good game but the intro was so bORINbG
Yes, and the 20 minute unskippable cutscene after you beat the E4, what the heck were they thinking

a majority of pokemon games are pretty stuffty
and the majority of people who like it are furcigarettes who want to draw and fap to r34 of the animals

Have any ideas that could make the series better?
you actually fight mortal kombat style and not some lame ass turn based combat

a majority of pokemon games are pretty stuffty
and the majority of people who like it are furcigarettes who want to draw and fap to r34 of the animals

ironic
once again pokemon ruby is the only way to go when it comes to pokemon games on the ds
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 04:34:45 PM by Darth C3P0² »

what a tard, amirite