kidalex, using my identity to forget me over

Author Topic: kidalex, using my identity to forget me over  (Read 26951 times)

everything here is fake
ayebee is clearly lying out of his  ass
hmm....
I know I'm late as stuff, but from what i understand is that alex has been antagonizing the objection creation discord and then going to their tumblr to start giving people rape threats. it's the same discord he put in the "any active discords" thread in an attempt to raid. he's just a toxic stuffhead, so /support

sounds like someting da buddy systim woud say, htmmm

hmm....
I know I'm late as stuff, but from what i understand is that alex has been antagonizing the objection creation discord and then going to their tumblr to start giving people rape threats. it's the same discord he put in the "any active discords" thread in an attempt to raid. he's just a toxic stuffhead, so /support
darth "i never read the thread and i instigate false bullstuff" c3p0
What exactly is the messenger in OP? Clearly mira is trying to get a reaction out of kidalex by asking him to erp and had to find someone gullible like you to spread his bullstuff.

all of this is because of this dumb bitch trying to blackmail me into erping with her
daily reminder

darth "i never read the thread and i instigate false bullstuff" c3p0
What exactly is the messenger in OP? Clearly mira is trying to get a reaction out of kidalex by asking him to erp and had to find someone gullible like you to spread his bullstuff.
So your gonna fling stuff at me the second I walk in? Huh, how loving surprising. I read everything in the thread, and I'm not sure what is going on right now, but I guess I do see your point. I can back the claims up actually because I remember mira asking for ayebee's id a while back, not sure if it has anything to do with it but still.

How do you guys find these autist specimens, like I can't comprehend some of the stuff these people do

How do you guys find these autist specimens, like I can't comprehend some of the stuff these people do
alex linked "her" discord in a thread and people got mad at him since he was banned and was trying to get it raided, then she turned over to me for "help" with trying to figure out what happened. I want to mention that she brought up people like celau and gi of ma and cubone saying that the james person told them thats who took the screenshots or whatnot

Haha wait didn't read everything i'm a dummy.

lemme just read more because there seems to be some dirt goin down

Haha wait didn't read everything i'm a dummy.

lemme just read more because there seems to be some dirt goin down
no I ended the thread

what can i say except, your welcome?
you got the song stuck in my head aAAA

evidence from discord can be easily faked /halfsupport

half of this thread's first two pages was completely incomprehensible. dunno what kinda cursed ass stuff yall got going on but cut it out