kidalex, using my identity to forget me over

Author Topic: kidalex, using my identity to forget me over  (Read 26797 times)

ayebee's having a bit of a rough day don't be mean to him

this is clearly forged. kidalex is too cool to do this
everything here is fake
ayebee is clearly lying out of his ass
kidalex is a american-blooded american marine and he would never do anything like this
BRAAAAAAAP

Kidalex is an unstable spastic child whose behavior on these forums don't seem to be that of an ironic persona, so this doesn't seem like that much of a stretch

And these guys are nothing but liars and sarcastic starfishs who start white-knighting each other and spew memes the moment one of them gets in a bind, so they leave no reason to ever trust their word or believe their side of the story

/support

kidalex is an starfish but hes not THIS bad, theres no way this can be real
you'd be surprised lol he does seem to like to go out of his way to harass some people he doesn't like

The game has been dead since 2016 due to the Object Show community, thats the year they loving showed up lol
Also the year I saw the most ball races and save stories. Hmm

BRAAAAAAAP

Kidalex is an unstable spastic child whose behavior on these forums don't seem to be that of an ironic persona, so this doesn't seem like that much of a stretch

And these guys are nothing but liars and sarcastic starfishs who start white-knighting each other and spew memes the moment one of them gets in a bind, so they leave no reason to ever trust their word or believe their side of the story

/support
you're a loving moron. they'll just keep smothering stuff in your face because they know you'll devour that stuff. stop being a 23 year old ponyboy bursting your loving entrepreneur les over a lego sandbox clan that gets under your skin. do something worth your time. you can't just ignore it?

Also the year I saw the most ball races and save stories. Hmm
Exactly

I used to religiously play the game and release stuff since like 2014 until I got banned around 2017 (banned for harassment because I kept leaving comments on these spammy stuff released), late 2015 - 2016 is when it suddenly blew up with nothing but marble race and object show spammed, effectively killing the game's community and leaving a fallout of nothing but object shows

kidalex is a man with a mask, and he has one mission- and one mission only.

you're a loving moron. they'll just keep smothering stuff in your face because they know you'll devour that stuff. stop being a 23 year old ponyboy bursting your loving entrepreneur les over a lego sandbox clan that gets under your skin. do something worth your time. you can't just ignore it?
calm down

what did he mean by this?
Kenny seems like the innocent spectator that just doesn't know any better, so you're probably throwing him under the bus for nothing

Who stuff in your cereal today?

Who stuff in your cereal today?
u know when u get btfo'd so hard u cant respond

great job
u know when u get btfo'd so hard u cant respond
you guys should try to space out your posts a bit more to make it seem a bit more organic

kidalex is an starfish imo

/support