Author Topic: kidalex, using my identity to forget me over  (Read 26954 times)

That whole group is probably just a bunch of kids who get bullied IRL and try to displace that anger by targeting people here

considering kidalex spent the better half of a few months trying to bait that creation corner discord or whatever it was called, I wouldn't be surprised if his stuff extended to other communities
i gotta say ike, you don't seem to provide any evidence that he did that

That whole group is probably just a bunch of kids who get bullied IRL and try to displace that anger by targeting people here
youre projecting

that's what we people in the states call terrorism, we are terrorist fighters, not terrorists

lol ahoy you're being really obvious about this

what ever makes you sleep at night vro

you're a loving moron. they'll just keep smothering stuff in your face because they know you'll devour that stuff. stop being a 23 year old ponyboy bursting your loving entrepreneur les over a lego sandbox clan that gets under your skin. do something worth your time. you can't just ignore it?

quoted: someone who obviously doesn't have a stake in this topic

what ever makes you sleep at night vro
heh. sorry... you just made a grammatical error... your entire argument? null and void..........

what does he mean by this?
its like bro but with a v so its vro

drama=ended

good work fellas. case closed

drama=ended

good work fellas. case closed
what can i say except, your welcome?