kidalex, using my identity to forget me over

Author Topic: kidalex, using my identity to forget me over  (Read 26793 times)

nope, some guy who got in contact with darth who got in contact with me. he is the owner of the object community server shizza was in.
thanks, it was kinda hard to make those connections because i can never look close enough

You do realize you look like a complete incompetent by continuously saying "Huur durrr Masterlegodude is a loving cunt who stuffs everywhere" and "Daryl can't make a comeback" you look like a 13 year old that sits in classes and tries to act so cool and starts arguing with the teacher

"last active: today"
object brothers be like
what is your purpose

You do realize you look like a complete incompetent by continuously saying "Huur durrr Masterlegodude is a loving cunt who stuffs everywhere" and "Daryl can't make a comeback" you look like a 13 year old that sits in classes and tries to act so cool and starts arguing with the teacher
his name is darryl

also i didnt say masterlegobro stuffs everywhere

i mean he might but idk, i didn't say that though

considering kidalex spent the better half of a few months trying to bait that creation corner discord or whatever it was called, I wouldn't be surprised if his stuff extended to other communities