Author Topic: kidalex, using my identity to forget me over  (Read 27621 times)

half of this thread's first two pages was completely incomprehensible. dunno what kinda cursed ass stuff yall got going on but cut it out

that's their whole tactic; the second one of them gets called out they try to derail the thread with unfunny garbage

so that means its real then correct

holy stuff this syncs in good with "A Horse with No Name"

OT:kidalex is a cool kid
he got forgeted up by a stupid battery powered sony tv remote
/nnosupporto

Kidalex is an unstable spastic child whose behavior on these forums don't seem to be that of an ironic persona, so this doesn't seem like that much of a stretch

And these guys are nothing but liars and sarcastic starfishs who start white-knighting each other and spew memes the moment one of them gets in a bind, so they leave no reason to ever trust their word or believe their side of the story

/support

basically this

I'm disinclined to believe anything kidalex/tito/etc. say regardless, but the fact that they tried to derail the thread just shows that they're probably trying to cover up for their friend

u know when u get btfo'd so hard u cant respond

what exactly was he supposed to respond to you absolute braindead handicap

all he did was flip out at masterlegodude like the loving sperg he is and make the same old tired "its just a lego forum get over it lol" garbage

the question "you cant just ignore it?"

the question "you cant just ignore it?"

stupid dismissive bullstuff

whats stupid dismissive bullstuff

the question

it's a complete non-point

dont call me a braindead handicap bitch

stupid dismissive bullstuff
that was a legit question.

anyway, how can you make the case that they derail this thread to cover up? don't they derail others? you can't really prove that point, can you?

and electrk if you read what i said, i did not say that "it's just a lego forum" bullstuff lol