Blf, what do you think about transgenders?

Poll

What do you think about transgenders?

They are sick and inhuman
They're fine. Let them be what they want
I dont know..
im neutral

Author Topic: Blf, what do you think about transgenders?  (Read 26600 times)

wingus mcdingus is the youtubers name @Edd

they need to get help from the lord thats what i thin
what if the lord wants them to be transgender?

hi im transgender (the nonbinary kind(yes we are considered trans)) if you say something mean i will kick your ass

« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 01:55:34 PM by thegoodperry »

are you blind
That's not proof, it's just what a bunch of different places with their views on it.

hi im transgender (the nonbinary kind(yes we are considered trans)) if you say something mean i will kick your ass
Hello transgender, I've heard a lot about you

That's not proof, it's just what a bunch of different places with their views on it.

That's not proof

a bunch of different places with their views on it.

............................. .......................
So I'm going to guess that you're implying what you posted is solid proof then, yes?

So I'm going to guess that you're implying what you posted is solid proof then, yes?
dude this is social science. It absolutely 100% is proof that gender is societal and varies from culture to culture

dude this is social science. It absolutely 100% is proof that gender is societal and varies from culture to culture
So because some people say "You can be this without being this" it means it's 100% true?

the argument is that gender is societal and varies from culture to culture, so gender varying from culture to culture in different societies is proof in and of itself

the argument is that gender is societal and varies from culture to culture, so gender varying from culture to culture in different societies is proof in and of itself
this

what if the lord wants them to be transgender?
if god created humans and the earth then god created transgender people too lol