Poll

What do you think about transgenders?

They are sick and inhuman
They're fine. Let them be what they want
I dont know..
im neutral

Author Topic: Blf, what do you think about transgenders?  (Read 26564 times)

Hey should I drop da tl;dr again?

tl;dr: beachbum11111111111 is a big punk as

if god created humans and the earth then god created transgender people too lol

better yet, what motivates a person to be transgender?(change love)

Nope
going against what is socially acceptable in human conversation usually counts as being an starfish. ie its polite to address someone who is more powerful than you as sir. if you call some 50 year old business CEO 'kiddo' you're obviously an starfish lol

your personal beliefs do not exempt you from reactions. just because you refuse to believe that gender is a social phenomenon and varies based on different countries doesn't mean that the million people in those countries also refuse to believe in it
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 05:42:45 PM by thegoodperry »

guys please just don't confuse biological love with gender identity they're not the same

then youre just an starfish
you know what let me rephrase that
i will use your preferred pronouns, but only if you arent a richard about it, you dont always talk about it, and you dont yell at me if i accidentally call you something else

mutilating yourself is normal because muh gender roles

mutilating yourself is normal because muh gender roles
guys please just don't confuse biological love with gender identity they're not the same

you know what let me rephrase that
i will use your preferred pronouns, but only if you arent a richard about it, you dont always talk about it, and you dont yell at me if i accidentally call you something else
ok yes perfect then i retract my statement

to me
meaningless to you doesn't mean other people or other cultures value gender roles in a way that makes people uncomfortable if they are born/assigned the wrong one

when gender isn't actually biological but you were born the wrong one

better yet, what motivates a person to be transgender?(change love)

literal mental illness.