Poll

What do you think about transgenders?

They are sick and inhuman
They're fine. Let them be what they want
I dont know..
im neutral

Author Topic: Blf, what do you think about transgenders?  (Read 26312 times)

zang...
if we wanna talk discord, imagine someone relentlessly being a loveual creep in group chats
What happened to you fully quitting the bl community? I recall being on drendrans server when you quit and removed everyone bl-related from discord?

yea celau what happened to quitting forever [[[again]]]
zang...
if we wanna talk discord, imagine someone relentlessly being a loveual creep in group chats
are you seriously calling me a loveual creep lol what the forget are you on

are you seriously calling me a loveual creep lol what the forget are you on
i dunno bro what am i on "owo"

damn give me 10 minutes to sift through all this evidence

gee why don't you lynch me every time i richard around in the blockland forums. how forgetin old are you lol

If the three idiots want to discuss idiotic stuff. Go somewhere else other than behaving like brainless monkeys.

If the three idiots want to discuss idiotic stuff. Go somewhere else other than behaving like brainless monkeys.

yes lets return to this serious discussion about transgender people

oh

gee why don't you lynch me every time i richard around in the blockland forums. how forgetin old are you lol
literally what
also its a bit more than richarding around
cubone ring a bell?

????

literally what
also its a bit more than richarding around
cubone ring a bell?
what the forget does cubone have to do with literally anything...? organize your thoughts dude

imagine your forum persona being someone who comes into threads not to add disscussion but to post Le Epic May Mays

hmmm

the only thing worse than forum drama is forum drama where everybody's being vague about it and won't just say wtf they wanna say....................

the only thing worse than forum drama is forum drama where everybody's being vague about it and won't just say wtf they wanna say....................

foxscoth. you're the guy who did that ultra horrible thing in that ONE discord group...how DARE U

um, does pikachu ring a bell??

OOK OOK OOK!!!!! * eats banana * * swings from trees*

Wow. just wow.