Author Topic: someone brought a gun to my school  (Read 5210 times)

well it's not like he obtained it legally
so? that doesn't have any bearing on me thinking they're too available

how are we going to crack down on the black market darryl
good question, doesn't mean that I can't think guns are too available in the US
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 07:08:19 PM by Darryl McKoy »

how are we going to crack down on the black market darryl

good question, doesn't mean that I can't think guns are too available in the US
What changes would you make?

What changes would you make?
no idea

Well, what does "too available" mean?
don't take this the wrong way, but i'm not interested in engaging too far down the 'muh guns' rabbit hole with americans because it's absolutely pointless. it should be pretty evident what I mean when I say 'too available'
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 07:28:57 PM by Darryl McKoy »

everyone's talking about restricting availability as the most viable method of solving the gun violence problem and i'm just over here like "genocide all those who are unfit to handle a firearm"

get rid of people and this wouldn't happen

i mean at least Riddler had the right idea

It can't be both?

There's two problems here and the weapon not being "secured" is the less important one in my opinion

Me and my sibling grew up around guns but we never thought about doing anything stupid with them

I think there's just something wrong with the logic that it's a gun problem when 99% of people that have access to guns don't do anything wrong

I think -

everyone's talking about restricting availability as the most viable method of solving the gun violence problem and i'm just over here like "genocide all those who are unfit to handle a firearm"

what do you mean people who are already getting drugs on the black market are gonna get banned guns on the black market haha who do you think ur foolin

what do you mean people who are already getting drugs on the black market are gonna get banned guns on the black market haha who do you think ur foolin
who are you even arguing with? nobody made a counter point lol

lol
good meme
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 08:23:49 PM by Darryl McKoy »

who are you even arguing with? nobody made a counter point lol

meth heads are also not going to get guns from the black market

lol

lol why do you live in florida move to the best state (wyoming) its easy

lol
guns are pretty expensive dude. a black market gun is considerably more expensive

lol why do you live in florida move to the best state (wyoming) its easy
Of course we'd all want to move to a state with a loving super-volcano under it...

Of course we'd all want to move to a state with a loving super-volcano under it...
it's not like Florida's in any better condition, what with it sinking into the ocean and all