Author Topic: blf, how do you deal with acne  (Read 2513 times)

just curious.

im always giving my peers skincare advice but i wanted to see how the blf deals with acne

personally i just rinse my face with cold water and then exfoliate or moisturize with lotion if i need to
skin stays smooth and mostly clear save for the odd batch of entrepreneur les. when a rare breakout like that happens i use noxzema and its gone like the next day. the worst part of my "acne" is that i scar easily so if i get a big ass zit on my cheek or temple im forgeted

post routines/hacks/advice

i took a super expensive drug for 6 months that cured all acne permanently 3 years ago
it's a brand of isotretinoin

i took a super expensive drug for 6 months that cured all acne permanently 3 years ago
it's a brand of isotretinoin
doesnt that have super bad side effects?

or am i thinking of accutane

drinking plenty of water replacing my pillow case every 2-3 days cleared up any breakouts for me, although i never had bad acne

yes Drink Water

will prob clear 80% of it

doesnt that have super bad side effects?

or am i thinking of accutane
yeah accutane uses iso as well.
i used a slightly different version of it and have had amazing skin ever since

it was pretty horrible when i was on the drug, it's a hardcore medicine that forgets you up in the short term
insanely dry lips and skin, peeled off the face area like a sunburn if i didn't constantly moisturize
and very frequently upset stomach.

once i get off the drug, i was better and never had a single entrepreneur le since then

forget time to piss 24/7
Better than Burning ass Orange piss

yeah accutane uses iso as well.
i used a slightly different version of it and have had amazing skin ever since

it was pretty horrible when i was on the drug, it's a hardcore medicine that forgets you up in the short term
insanely dry lips and skin, peeled off the face area like a sunburn if i didn't constantly moisturize
and very frequently upset stomach.

once i get off the drug, i was better and never had a single entrepreneur le since then
thats weird how iso works i guess. my acne has never been REAL bad fortunately so i dont think id need it. i cant stand dry skin that stuff is loving horrible

skin care products are a sin. theyre a tool of the deep state and the illuminati

wake up people

never had very bad acne growing up, fortunately. i had classmates whose faces were pretty much destroyed by acne tho.
i still get acne every now and then a bit due to shaving (skin gets cut -> zits show up), so im considering getting one of those acne removal kits (the kind where you press the hole-shaped spoon against your skin and it extracts the crap)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 11:58:46 PM by Planr »

im just extremely cautious as to what gets on my face. i dont get acne very bad unless im eating greasy stuff. its probably not as simple for you guys. definitely wash your face with some water every now and then.

skin care products are a sin.
this is honestly the truth. my mom got me proactive the summer after 9th grade and that stuff legit exacerbated any type of skin problems i had. im still dealing with the scarring from that bullstuff. since proactiv broke me out REAL bad early 11th grade I tried a whole bunch of acne products and none of them helped at all which is why im just sticking to the minimal cold water method. i mean it works on me so imma continue with that. i think I just might have sensitive skin

im just extremely cautious as to what gets on my face. i dont get acne very bad unless im eating greasy stuff. its probably not as simple for you guys. definitely wash your face with some water every now and then.
yeah i dont let stuff touch my face. i dont understand how people let others touch their face as well like i always saw this at school like its loving disgusting. the only person i'd ever let touch my face is my significant other or like a family member and even then it makes me uncomfortable

as for consumption, I dont think food affects my acne honestly. i just eat whatever and there's really no effect. everyone is different though i guess
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 12:12:05 AM by Khaz »

I use Hydrargyrum. As well as being great to get rid of acne, it's really loving cool to look at.