Net Neutrality Ends April 27th

Author Topic: Net Neutrality Ends April 27th  (Read 13941 times)

I don't think this needs to be said but if anyone here is serious about moving states or leaving the US because "muh nut neutrality" you're absolutely loving delusional

I don't think this needs to be said but if anyone here is serious about moving states or leaving the US because "muh nut neutrality" you're absolutely loving delusional

Did you have this response on speed dial the minute someone said this?

uh no actually I typed it out slowly on mobile with only my right-hand thumb

why do you ask
are you okay

uh no actually I typed it out slowly on mobile with only my right-hand thumb

why do you ask
are you okay

As if a stone cast into a well, the humor was lost

hahha my internet is still fast time to download everything

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Ike.

imo nothing will happen and all of our complaining wont matter and it was all for nothing, i think people are exaggerating what will happen

Yeah, it just seems a little overly dramatic TBH

imo nothing will happen and all of our complaining wont matter and it was all for nothing, i think people are exaggerating what will happen
i personally think there's a little exaggeration but things will still happen pretty slowly, but i guess we'll have to see ey

just as I feared, he's in critical condition

I can't wait for the new DLC to be released.

wouldn't it just revert to the previous NN bill and re-establish it as a class 1 utility instead of a class 2
(and transfer it from the FCC to the FTC)

oh no! not an extra $3 a month! the internet is truly dead :( thanks indian guy >:(

hes going to drink from a bigger reeses cup now