56 (41.2%)
I support marijuana recreationally.
53 (39%)
I do not support marijuana.
16 (11.8%)
Marijuana is detrimental.
11 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: BLF what is your view on marijuana?  (Read 9211 times)

sorta controversial, blf. what is your view on the drug marijuana?

MORE INFO
Marijuana, known as weed or reefer. it comes from a cannabis sativa plant. the chemical on the flowers (buds) of the marijuana plant contains CBD and THC, both are responsible for the "high", as the chemical crosses the blood-brain barrier after being heated and smoked from a pipe, bong or from a rolled marijuana cigarette.

I think bragging that you smoke it makes you look like a friend

I don't smoke.

I don't smoke.
i dont think he ever implied you did lol

forget weed

if i said i want it to be legalized would you be mad at me

I agree with medical marijuana but if you gonna smoke it just to btfo

i don't like or support weed in any way but there's no reason for it to be illegal
this too
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 10:36:03 PM by Drydess »

I couldn't care less about weed itself but if it's illegal smoking and drinking should be too uwu

After being a municipal cop for about eight months, marijuana is a drug that pacifies its moronic users and makes people hate us. I'm going to be honest, I found it much scarier having to dettain a drunk guy with the bottle in his hand than a baked idiot laying by a tree laughing his ass off while looking at a stick

It's an illegal drug here because it's a psychotic drug with no apparent medical uses with actual medical research backing it up. The cannabis oil has medical uses, not weed itself so I kind of understand why it's illegal.

idunno, my view is neutral
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 10:46:08 PM by Woof »

a baked idiot laying by a tree laughing his ass off while looking at a stick
me irl

a baked idiot laying by a tree laughing his ass off while looking at a stick

argentina

i view marijuana from a telescope several meters away because you'll never see me associate with that wacko tobacco or any other federally illegal drug

The cannabis oil has medical uses, not weed itself so I kind of understand why it's illegal.

That's not how weed works. "Oil" is an extract of the flower itself, which is what most people consume. Its all the same chemicals: THC, CBD, etc. Its just a more concentrated form and far more easily doseable.