56 (41.2%)
I support marijuana recreationally.
53 (39%)
I do not support marijuana.
16 (11.8%)
Marijuana is detrimental.
11 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: BLF what is your view on marijuana?  (Read 8857 times)

there are more side effects of quitting like loss of appetite, insomnia, and moodswings. you can get a dependency by just smoking daily, has nothing to do with "escaping responsibilities"
that sort of thing applies to life in general though, not just smoking. it takes like three months of willing smoking daily to develop a moderate dependency

it takes like three months of willing smoking daily to develop a moderate dependency
uh do you have a source
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 01:49:34 PM by hootaloo »

uh do you have a source
cant really give a visual source but several people i know that're average height/weight and middle-teenagers all have around the same point

cant really give a visual source but several people i know that're average height/weight and middle-teenagers all have around the same point
ur saying this like they all tested it... did they lol

All of my cousins smoke weed, so I don’t really have a problem with it. I don’t ever want to try out weed, but I don’t see why we should take that right away from others.

it takes like three months of willing smoking daily to develop a moderate dependency
How about smoke half a damn gram a day then.

I've been using marijuana a lot in recent times as a way to help relieve depression, and in my experience it has done nothing but turn my life around. Of course, marijuana is very subjective, just like every other type of medicine. Everyone reacts differently to marijuana, some suffer no ill effects and have heightened moods while others have extreme anxiety or paranoia/headaches as a result. I'm not going to take adderall unless I have a medical need, in the same way I wouldn't take marijuana if I didn't have a medical need. Of course, the medicinal use comes packaged with a high so it becomes a controversial topic. Any medicine requires good dosage, and of course a high dosage of weed means you're incapacitated on a couch.

So yeah I think weed is fine, just like cigarettes and alcohol of course there should be designated places for smoking outside of rang of the public, its natural that not everyone is keen on the smell. And, if it's regulated by the government, there's no worry of shady dealers lacing their product with pesticides and stuff. Plus, tax the industry and make a forgetton of money. Colorado is rolling in it rn

Edit: Also, I went through stages of therapy and many conventional depression medications which did nothing to help my case for several years.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 04:29:47 PM by Kyro »

ur saying this like they all tested it... did they lol
of course they smoked weed how tf else would they know about weed addiction

your sample size is small, your few friends do not represent every single marijuana user

You don't get a chemical dependence on weed. It does forget with your brain when your brain is developing however

no i mean smoke daily until they get dependency so you could get the statistic you posted or is that just sonethjng they told you orr