OfficerZach - Unwarranted threats/flaming

Author Topic: OfficerZach - Unwarranted threats/flaming  (Read 30651 times)

No seriously zach is off the loving rails. For the betterment of his mental health he should be permanently banned from the forums

To be fair to him: He used to be generally fine; after weeks of people flaming and trolling him he loving snapped. We don’t need another “the docter”. No more “Self Delete by stab”, please

ms dos

ot: zach, if you clicked unhide, the blf isn't meant for those who can't handle jokes. the game may have some kid-friendly stuff, but the forums are not at all something that's kid-friendly.

best case scenario: zach leaves. some mysterious power gives me a hunch that's not gonna happen
second best case scenario: stop provoking a ten year old into freaking tf out about the stuff he's into

every time zach draws his gay doraemon oc goring some dude's avatar i actually wince because its just
eUgh

It's better than a loveualized feral pokemon

every time zach draws his gay doraemon oc goring some dude's avatar i actually wince because its just
eUgh
*COUGH*

best case scenario: zach leaves. some mysterious power gives me a hunch that's not gonna happen
second best case scenario: stop provoking a ten year old into freaking tf out about the stuff he's into

i dont give a stuff what youre into but when your every post is about that it starts to get on my nerves

i dont give a stuff what youre into but when your every post is about that it starts to get on my nerves

Has it ever occurred to you that responding to him and provoking him makes him post more? If he gets on your nerves, you're all doing the worst thing to make him go away.

EURHgh APlSO pSO pFLro fo SPolrotch FLrthch SPlruth h sdgjrh rugth rhghgh ... ruugh.... too much... szechuan... sauce.... ughhghg..... *belch* *brap*
was this really needed?