Who needs to be banned?

Author Topic: Who needs to be banned?  (Read 86098 times)

this thread is pretty ironic because not a single person who has been nominated is actually like, malicious or worth banning. its just a huge settlement to stop the abundance of 'petition to ban' threads.

Like seriously, deus ex and zach are on the high end of the rulebreaking scale since they routinely flame, but that's as far as it goes. everyone else is just a bit of an idiot

postal
this, has been a total richardhead ever since he came back
as for the people who didn't have multiple accounts but still need to be banned,

darth c3po
officerzach
and maybe nix
zach and i have had 1 other account as far as i know

torin
woof
tito
edd
limerick
kidealex
bruvener are you thick headed

p.s. thanks for not voting me out on this episode of total drama island guys <3 love you all (((hugs and kisses!!)))

very interested to see how this goes lol

zach and i have had 1 other account as far as i know

oh okay

that doesn't really help you but that's good to know

very interested to see how this goes lol
i dont think anyone's actually going to be banned

this thread is pretty ironic because not a single person who has been nominated is actually like, malicious or worth banning. its just a huge settlement to stop the abundance of 'petition to ban' threads.
good theory and your probably right but I guess we'll have to see if badspot follows through or not

quick everyone post thegoodperry as your pick so he regrets saying that

what if its the otherway around

everyone who votes gets banned?

good theory and your probably right but I guess we'll have to see if badspot follows through or not
i think people here are going to get into perpetual fights as they try to nominate each other out of pure vendetta and someone's going to get banned as a side effect of some sort of flame war

I havent even done stuff
forget off
>:(