Author Topic: FREE GAMEFAN DAN  (Read 7453 times)

Just curious, has a ban ever been reversed?
maybe i'm mis-remembering, but i recall a forum account hijacking that ended with the original user having their account reinstated

I was unbanned and unrevoked cause I posted an ARG file that was a false positive on some virus scans.
Pecon and others proved that it was a false flag and I was unbanned once Badspot realized that it was an honest mistake and no real virus was being distributed.

maybe i'm mis-remembering, but i recall a forum account hijacking that ended with the original user having their account reinstated
wasnt this literally on gamefandan's acc?

someone should buy him another key can we get a gofundme or something
I would never buy another key for a stuff

he's right though. badspot IS a smoothbrain. trust me i'm a brain surgeon. badspot's brain? smooth as a baby's bottom. it's really crazy to see.

Do you ever have a brain?

i dont speak monkey

then lemme get a monkey to communicate with you.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=13403.0

i was banned accidentally instead of raineko

I accidentally posted a link to they.nc (don't go there, gore site) and was banned permanently after pressing preview. I found a gif via google images which led to the site which got me banned. I sent badspot an email and he unbanned me.

that means he can free him

how is dan or anyone else surprised that he got banned for that honestly

Well I mean two other people necrobumped a thread and got away with it, as people said he must've just thought it was fine but apparently not.