Hacker Experience is back! Again! (We "Blockland Forums" now!)

Author Topic: Hacker Experience is back! Again! (We "Blockland Forums" now!)  (Read 4765 times)

https://legacy.hackerexperience.com

This new round is called "LAST_EST" when a previous round was called "LAST"

They still haven't released HE2 yet, but there's a closed beta now, maybe.

Bitcoin market IP: 7.28.21.234
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 07:40:15 PM by Rigel »

oh what
uh
alright
i didn't realize we had a new round
can't wait to build up my stuff
again...

weren't they making a sort of hacker experience 1.5 which would essentially be current hacker experience but built ontop of hacker experience 2?
or did they postpone that?

also incase anyone is wondering: bots that play the game automatically are perfectly legal as long as they don't research things for you
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 03:39:50 PM by Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph »

sorry for bump

game is really good, I just looked at it for a bit and made a clan with my friend.

still trying to get a really good cracker, I wanna get into BTC but its so loving hard.

I also cant progress because i'm stuck on the 2048 riddle, feelsbadman

still trying to get a really good cracker, I wanna get into BTC but its so loving hard.
last round i had like 5000 btc
they're really easy to get if you monitor and intercept every transaction on the first bank

So some guy hacked me, hid my 2.6 cracker (know this because I tried to reinstall it from a source I won’t talk about), and uploaded a 5.1 firewall.

I’m super forgetin confused.

can i create clan for blf community?

Actually, this is my first time seeing this game, and it looks pretty realistic.

friends keep on hiding my loving apps

is there a way to unhide them? its making me so loving mad because all my apps and my 2.7 cracker is gone

also if anyone has like an op loving cracker link me your ip

huh, played this a couple months ago on the last round and had quite a lot of fun. i'll make a clan again once i have the funds

message me your IP if you want a 4.8 cracker

hey uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i have a question i want to unhide my cracker that some guy hid but i want to unhide it so fast way to unhide?

also uhh shouldn’t this be in games.?

Also I’m about the do enough quests to get enough cash to make a clan. What should I name the clan?