GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt

Author Topic: GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt  (Read 37902 times)

dam i got owned by greenBH AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Are you the same GreenBH from like 10 years ago or is that someone different?
Same one

guys im starting a BH clan. we gotta smack all the haters one at a time

Poor kid

pretty sure it was personal but him being a little kid I guess I'll give him the pass

Dude loving how long have you been on blockland now? It's been this long and you're surprised being annoying on the forum gets you banned from other forumer's servers?

ik im late but
yet dogpile on him whenever they get the chance:
what
listen up grimmy your still a terrible user too, dont pull out the "but you think everyones a troll!!!" or "i've stopped doing stuff" or "I was drunk when i typed that", you literally have the same, if not less room to talk than i do

noedit
okay greenbh can be a moron but he's not *that* bad.
"ok look all of the evidence in the op was compiled within the first 7 pages of his posting history and theres plenty more handicapation to go around but he's not (((that))) bad, i mean after all darth and the other idiots are handicaps for finally bringing him in the spotlight even thought they literally did nothing before hand"

noedit2 where the hell did nix ayebee tablesalt superfun and planr ever stuff on them, maybe besides nix they are probably some of the least worst users, that is if you put old man's grudges aside

Dude loving how long have you been on blockland now? It's been this long and you're surprised being annoying on the forum gets you banned from other forumer's servers?

no
me and him were cool but then I found out he has a defect with his fuse and it keeps shorting out.

darth you do realize grim gets a kick out of your stupid loving reactions right

he's hated
C: Superfun909
I:ayebee123
dude i really don't give two stuffs about you calling me autistic since it's just what you dobut the literal only reason i supported is because what he did in sebi's server, i hate him in no means. also, where the forget did you get superfun never even SEEN him post about greenBH. correct me if im wrong about the superfun thing though.

I found out he has a defect with his fuse
haha the irony

reminder that this guy's been at it for nearly ten years off an on and he hasn't learned a thing
I believe you forgot to mention that he also has affiliation with Sparky_78

greenbh
green b h
green beeayche
green bitch
i figured it out guys we win!!