GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt

Author Topic: GreenBH - Total idiot, big ego cunt  (Read 37900 times)

This is amazing.  The quality of the grammatical errors is top notch.  Misusing the word "coincides", then trying to use "interlopes" as a noun and some kind of metaphor that is "collapsing" but also as a literal term meaning "female prospects" (?) so that the metaphorical bachelor can spit in their drinks?  If you were tasked with making up something this stupid you wouldn't be able to.  It almost looks like the product of a Markov chain.  I really hope this is a true Blockland original.
give me a full handle of jack daniels and I can try

I really hope this is a true Blockland original.
it's a blockland original, but it ain't his

Here's the big picture you insignificant, absent minded, weak excuses for a forumer. why are you still posting millennial age wordplay to this godforsaken forum? In which coincides with a game that's 11 years old. So please if you'd like to continue your toxic rambling i suggest going to a more firm standing ground, lest you like getting shot to the dirt for being here complaining like a bachelor's many interlopes collapsing on him while he spits in all of their drinks. Might i suggest Reddit, steam group or chat, or make your own website full of neat nit picks from website formulas. It's easy just say blockland is garbage and let the hate spark for 3 years. Or bash some actually popular game. I think iv'e been polite enough to say that i don't want this as the top result when i look for fun modifications for my gameplay. If you think your so high and mighty complaining about someone's hissy fit on a server and banned you you haven't played video games long enough to see the big picture. Oh by the way i wont be responding to what you reply with unless its more creative than your mental capacities form of a "comeback". See you never!

noedit did you read the timestamps power lol

This is amazing.  The quality of the grammatical errors is top notch.  Misusing the word "coincides", then trying to use "interlopes" as a noun and some kind of metaphor that is "collapsing" but also as a literal term meaning "female prospects" (?) so that the metaphorical bachelor can spit in their drinks?  If you were tasked with making up something this stupid you wouldn't be able to.  It almost looks like the product of a Markov chain.  I really hope this is a true Blockland original.

I think it is.

it's a blockland original, but it ain't his
you are autistic

you are autistic
Says the guy who encouraged abusing a forum exploit to a guy who only made a small misjudgment

you are autistic
Says the guy that acts like SCP-096 whenever someone says anything about dogs on this forum

Says the guy that acts like SCP-096 whenever someone says anything about dogs on this forum
do you not know how to let go