thundercats roar - new CN series

Author Topic: thundercats roar - new CN series  (Read 13148 times)

sure animation software, technology and general animation techniques have evolved at a rate that should allow for a meteoric increase in quality of cartoons but nope let's just keep drawing everything with the same flat colors and basic shapes that can be repeated easily because it's what's hip right now

you know what, forget it, let's just get rid of inconvenient things in the animation process all together
I'm sure people won't notice that our bland and uninteresting characters are changing height and shape literally every different episode

Gee I wonder why the standardized cartoon aggregator is using standardized cartoon styles . . . . .

Gee I wonder why the standardized cartoon aggregator is using standardized cartoon styles . . . . .
Which that shouldn't have to be.

more meme

this show's too forgetin' sickening to even be in the calarts style meme or not

also

in case anyone needs some help on their epic cartoon drawings :)

honestly forget art school all together

at this point you can learn to draw about as good as these cartoonists by buying a few books on color theory/composition and watching youtube videos
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 05:20:24 PM by Tactical Nuke »

:3c thundewcats woaw!!!!!!!! >.~

‍      ‍      ‍   ‍      ‍

‍      ‍      ‍   ‍      ‍

is this intentional

would you rather spend infinity dollars to learn how to draw a loving bean or watch youtube videos for free and learn how to draw something that's actually pleasing to the eye

if you honestly think that an art school would force their students to learn one specific style then you are a moron

also

I'm more mad about how they had responded to the backlash. One director keeps calling them "haters" and refuses to engage in conversation with their audience.

I'm more mad about how they had responded to the backlash. One director keeps calling them "haters" and refuses to engage in conversation with their audience.
I wonder if this is going to lead to another TTG scenario where the show references and mocks it's haters

if you honestly think that an art school would force their students to learn one specific style then you are a moron

it's not called the calarts style because they force it down people's throats

they call it the calarts style because it's been calarts teaching people that the bean head and the dumbass grin and all of that are the easiest way to animate people