Battlefield V Reveal

Author Topic: Battlefield V Reveal  (Read 5486 times)

SJW pandering is ruining the modern AAA industry.
agreed, female characters ruin all fiction

badass british girl (with robot arm) saves main character (because she is badass)

you would literally say nothing about it if it was a guy so can it dweeb

badass british guy (with robot arm) saves main character (because he is badass)

if they are finally adding less abled characters when can i mount an lmg on my wheelchair

I didn't mean building, I just meant the art direction and general feel

It's much more of a battlefield bad company game than a normal battlefield. In light of being a normal battlefield game, I think it looks like stuff
i know what you mean and I think a lot of people felt the same way. The art style looks Call of Duty-ish at some point and after the V rocket goes off it and the guys on top of you it looks much more like BF1.

The colors seemed too over saturated for my personal taste. Id love it to be grim more life BF1 and WaW. I think a darker more dreadful feeling gives in an awesome feel. The concept art got me hyped because I thought that stuff was incredible.

I personally hated the trailer but I wont judge based off of it. Ill wait until I get to see gameplay from EA Play

if they are finally adding less abled characters when can i mount an lmg on my wheelchair

In light of being a normal battlefield game, I think it looks like stuff
i agree

there's like ten historical inaccuracies every 2 seconds holy forget

there was literally a jetpack in BF1942

I would say nothing about it if she didn't have the prothsetic and of she was a Soviet. British people are just scum and we should've let Riddler wipe them out before joining the war

yes we would idiot

British people are just scum
now I'm not tryna agree with you or nothin but............
yes we would idiot
don't front, bitch, you know you wouldn't. you wouldn't have even noticed if it wasn't a woman

there's like ten historical inaccuracies every 2 seconds holy forget
it is a multiplayer match so