Author Topic: total biscuit is now dead  (Read 13972 times)

i hope the plenty of you who rush in to death threads in hopes of having your worthless two cents praised by the comedic gods take a good look after you shut off your computer screen tonight because all you'll see is your ugly reflection

here comes the minor forumers like nix and sebi to cheer on my defeat. better leave right now before i get dramaed oh no..

here comes the minor forumers like nix and sebi to cheer on my defeat. better leave right now before i get dramaed oh no..
you sure are one to talk

i never said it was fact. i just said its bad and i dont expect anyone else on this forum to like it either. not that theres a proven statistic that 99% of nerdcubed vids are bad or some stuff like that.
nah i'm not saying you ARE stating them as facts i'm saying that you like to say these things like you're assuming everyone here has the same sense of humor as you, hell you did it again in this quote lol

so because he doesnt like my sense of humor he feels i cant like someone else's? or because i dont like his sense of humor plus a few other people's i cant complain? wtf
complaining about humor is pointless and you should stop. i'm not being unclear.

please shut the forget up already

You should log off permanently

its almost like theres this thing called think before you speak but what would i know about that

You should log off permanently
>having the capacity to tell me to log off permanantly
>being a gay furry
>almost 8 years on a block forum
>only ever posts in political and drama posts
Boy........

>being a gay furry
Boy........
Ha Ha Ha! This guy is a FURRY! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOL

>being a gay furry
Boy........

You take this forum way too seriously

>being a gay furry
Boy........
wow you sure got him xDD great post thanks for the reply!

>being a gay furry
Boy........
Just forget outta here.

>being a gay furry
Boy........
you just described half this forum

Also I didn't care much for total biscuit but it takes a special kind of person to wait until someone dies of cancer to start airing your grievances with the dude.