changed: possibly the worst thing i've ever seen

Author Topic: changed: possibly the worst thing i've ever seen  (Read 16185 times)

THESE SCREENSHOTS ARE PUBLICLY AVAILABLE ON STEAM'S WEBSITE WITH NO ADULT WARNING WHY ?????

what the forget

i was given some recommendation of all this game's game overs on youtube (because i definitely needed to see that) and this just really makes me wonder what the standards for games being allowed on steam are

do you like:
- furry special interestes
- latex special interestes
- transformation special interestes
- all 3 of above at once
- bullstuff game design where looking or doing anything has a 90% chance of resulting in a game over
- poor translation
- six hours of all of the things i've just listed above, according to the game's description

if not, please leave the vicinity of this game and continue being a sane human being, thank you

if you don't want to buy it, but want to see the game's various things that make you want to question our existence, see the below links
all game overs (this is 20 minutes)
all endings + extra stuff (spoilers if you even care)

i'd ask destroyerofblocks to take a crack at this but he hasn't been active since april
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 03:02:05 PM by The Murderous Cop »

OH GOD WHAT THE forget

two fingers in ass

I've seen unironic shill threads for this game on /v/. There are actually people who exist that enjoy this.

are straight up newgrounds special interest research games getting on steam

edit: oh god the civet in the endings video has a richard
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 03:50:08 PM by Verification »

i just realized they call the assimilations a 'transfur' and i actually want to die

I regret any and all things I've said against valve for threatening to remove games.

it makes me wonder why people would put actual effort into stuff like this

why not start a mass game removal for special interest related stuff

whats he doing in the second one i dont

why do they look like they're loving melting

why do they look like they're loving melting
because it's like... living liquid latex or some stupid stuff like that.

how to Self Delete again?