Baldi's Basics

Author Topic: Baldi's Basics  (Read 12071 times)

new trend game. it's a joke game based off sonic's schoolhouse (world's most boring game) and other edutainment titles from the 90s. every youtuber is playing it for some reason, no clue why.

https://mystman12.itch.io/baldis-basics

i saw (ruler slapping sfx) vinny play (ruler slapping sfx) it for (ruler slapping sfx) a few (ruler slapping sfx) minutes and i don't see (ruler slapping sfx) the appeal or why (ruler slapping sfx) people would take (ruler slapping sfx) it seriously

>bad graphics
>loud noises to be spooky
>Yep this is a horror game pandering to children
im tired of all these medium or below horror games that are scary just to be scary. that one game about the deep web was intresting but not accurate at all.

We need a horror game similar to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. but with more of a survival aspect instead of time freeze and shooting everything you see.

i don't even find this game scary, i find it hilarious

i don't even find this game scary, i find it hilarious
yeah its suposed to be, bad model = scary but it looks handicapped some people make theroeis on this game "baldi killed 5 people and got the baldi virus which makes people look bad quality" not even kidding someone said that

i gave this game to my two year old son and now he worships the devil what a time to be alive

i like the game but i have a feeling it's gonna go down the same route games like bendy and tattletail went down
i don't know how people are gonna erect a fandom based around a low quality 3d model poking fun at stuffty edutainment games but they're certainly getting there

do the people that like this have autism

I find it funny, not scary.

also there's "original characters" for it now

to think that a kid made this, and it got this bad already

also there's "original characters" for it now
i just looked that up and GOD DAMN

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH

i just looked that up and GOD DAMN
[censored for sanity reason]
WHY IS THERE SO MUCH

forget if I was the kid that made this and this spawned from it I'd have a loving heart attack and a half

If you think that's bad just loving wait for the Baldi AMV's

I've been praying that doesn't happen for a few hours now

Baldi ASMR

can the fans just

leave it as a game and just that

instead of making   r 3 4