What's your family's stance on body mods

Author Topic: What's your family's stance on body mods  (Read 5686 times)

tattoos and piercings are disgusting
some canvases are not meant to be painted. the human body is one of them.

however, neither are inherently bad, as long as getting new ones aren't an obsession, habit, or preoccupation.

you have the best decision making skills of all time

thx everyone keeps telling me im bad at it but i allwasy new i was a mastermine in disgcuise

thx everyone keeps telling me im bad at it but i allwasy new i was a mastermine in disgcuise
This is why communists stay poor.

my family's stance is that you can feel free to do it but you'd better have a good reason to do it else you're really stupid

tattoos and piercings are disgusting
some canvases are not meant to be painted. the human body is one of them
hahahahahahahahaha

i get weirded out by piercings as like some sort of phobia or some stuff

"body mods" does not make me think of tattoos and piercings it makes me think of prosthetics at the least
speaking of prosthetics there are some pretty nice looking ones out there that i think are possibly more aesthetically pleasing to look at than an actual limb and i'd get them if they weren't an obvious downgrade in most respects
i'm a bit... i forget the word. i think that the future is improving ourselves with technology (but we're not there yet)

This is why communists stay poor.
what does communism have to do with this
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 10:11:21 PM by Super Suit 12 »

i get weirded out by piercings as like some sort of phobia or some stuff

i was tired as stuff reading the title and thought you were asking what my parents thought about stanced cars

i kind of wanted to get small gauges, but i decided not to. family doesn't care; it's my body.

i'm eventually going to get a tattoo in memory of my dad. family doesn't care either; it's my body.

someday im gonna save up a forgetton of money and get a very high quality big ass madman tattoo on my arm or back or somethin and it will be the only tattoo i ever get

someday im gonna save up a forgetton of money and get a very high quality big ass madman tattoo on my arm or back or somethin and it will be the only tattoo i ever get

how about you save a self portrait to that compilation you meat brain

does this count as spamming?

you've been posting the same picture for a week now.