Youtube Megathread | Youtube is on a Downward Spiral

Author Topic: Youtube Megathread | Youtube is on a Downward Spiral  (Read 12749 times)

You didn't answer my question.
Pick out the word liberal, democrat, or left in the post below:
you wouldnt have a problem though if all your teachers believed in the same stuff you did, would you? and its implied liberal; none of us are so dumb that we dont know you have it out for "libtards and sjws"

its like a bully saying "technically i didnt start the fight, he punched me first." nobody is dumb enough to believe that you aren't actually responsible/dont actually believe these things

This is one of the biggest load of wank I've read as a post on these fourms. I attend one of the most liberal univeristies in the sf bay area and believe it they don't really force anything down on anyone students/ or faculty.
he hasn't actually been outside his house in 10 years so he doesn't know jack stuff about liberal schools lol, it's just a bunch of bs spewing out of his mouth

You didn't answer my question.
Pick out the word liberal, democrat, or left in the post below:
oh right because you were obviously complaining about those damn republicans

its like a bully saying "technically i didnt start the fight, he punched me first." nobody is dumb enough to believe that you aren't actually responsible/dont actually believe these things
The bully says that?
iirc Bullies don't throw punches second, they throw them first.

And besides also iirc, school systems don't give a stuff about reality. "You could have just paused the fight like a video game, politely pulled a teacher aside and told on them. "

The bully says that?
iirc Bullies don't throw punches second, they throw them first.

And besides also iirc, school systems don't give a stuff about reality, you could have just paused the fight like a video game, politely pulled a teacher aside and told on them.
congratulations you just validated his point

congratulations you just validated his point
actually no, because he was comparing apples to oranges.
Just thought I'd point out the BS school system mindset.

actually no, because he was comparing apples to oranges.
Just thought I'd point out the BS school system mindset.
maybe if you paid attention in school you would've been able to understand his point

maybe if you paid attention in school you would've been able to understand his point
Then allow me to readdress his point.

you wouldnt have a problem though if all your teachers believed in the same stuff you did, would you? and its implied liberal; none of us are so dumb that we dont know you have it out for "libtards and sjws"
I actually have it out for unfair starfishs. It just so happens that "Liberalism" is very common in school districts, so many of their starfish tactics are "liberally" biased. But that doesn't mean I have anything against "liberals" because if it were the other way around, it would be no different. I'm willing to bet the problems would be the same, but the reasoning behind them would be entirely different.
This statement implies that you believe words are violent. The only thing that can start a fight is an act of violence, and since most reasonable people don't consider words to be violent, then whoever threw the first punch must be the aggressor, but if words were to be considered violent, then the bully would have been the aggressor.

However, none of this matters, since most school districts don't go by a "who punched first" perspective, they just punish them both using completely unfair and stupid logic, similar to the previously stated "just tell the bully to pause the fight" logic.

However, none of this matters, since most school districts don't go by a "who punched first" perspective, they just punish them both using completely unfair and stupid logic, similar to the previously stated "just tell the bully to pause the fight" logic.
theres a reason for this actually: you dont want to encourage vigilantes and justify bullying the bully back. and punishing the bully too much/too often will just weaken the effect of later punishments on the kid and be counterproductive in the end.

schools cant fix bad kids - the parents have to participate too. and unfortunately the parents of bullies usually dont recognize, care, or are unable to effectively control their own child, and so the school can only suspend or expel the kid if they go too far.

i dont think anyone /really/ expects a kid to be able to pause the fight, but then again there are some dumb adults out there. the better and more experienced teachers know that there's not much a child can do about the situation other than fighting back, and instead tries to redirect their rage into something more productive and accept the fact that mean people exist.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 04:20:13 PM by Conan »

that said, that totally is unrelated to the point of the brown townogy, which is that you have a bias and are trying to pretend you dont. its pretty clear if you had teachers that had the same beliefs as you, you wouldnt complain - whenever someone has the same beliefs as you, you see them as "understanding the truth" rather than "someone who thinks the same as i do" as evidenced by your posts on this forum.

theres a reason for this actually: you dont want to encourage vigilantes and justify bullying the bully back. and punishing the bully too much/too often will just weaken the effect of later punishments on the kid and be counterproductive in the end.

schools cant fix bad kids - the parents have to participate too. and unfortunately usually the parents of bullies dont recognize, care, or are unable to effectively control their own child, and so the school can only suspend or expel the kid if they go too far.
The intentions being good don't justify it if the results don't meet up to the expectations of the intention.

This doesn't stop vigilantees, all it does is inspire a self destructive and submissive mindset, don't fight back ever.
For some this has only a problem for the individual, but when the individual isn't submissive by nature (mostly men fall under this umbrella) they become dissonant.

Sometimes these dissonant individuals become extremely violent, othertimes they are violent from the beginning.

These poor decisions and arrogant immovable position mindsets are what fuel school shootings in america.

Yes, schools make people conform, at best.
At worst they are the source for grooming murderers.

These poor decisions and arrogant immovable position mindsets are what fuel school shootings in america.
kinda ironic that you're very sure of yourself, and never budge your positions to any arguments anyone else makes unless they already align with your own views/assumptions...

For some this has only a problem for the individual, but when the individual isn't submissive by nature (mostly men fall under this umbrella) they become dissonant.
can you explain what this means? ive read it like 3 times and i still dont get it

School forces you to conform and march for political bullstuff you don't believe in.
school is made up of malintent and dictators.

School isn't school anymore.
i'm deceased