Youtube Megathread | Youtube is on a Downward Spiral

Author Topic: Youtube Megathread | Youtube is on a Downward Spiral  (Read 12461 times)

For some this has only a problem for the individual, but when the individual isn't submissive by nature (mostly men fall under this umbrella) they become dissonant.
try to say this with a straight face

Whenever Matthew posts i get this huge stuff eating grin on my face because it always turns out like this and it's hilarious

Makes video about the youtube is in a downward spiral.

Opens segment with whining about how no one takes his ytp seriously.

MM who taught you to glue two words together like that. That isnt how you do words. You should go to school

MM who taught you to glue two words together like that. That isnt how you do words. You should go to school
What words, What?
WHAT?

i dont need to read this criticism. i didnt even go to school. you wont brainwash me

Makes video about the youtube is in a downward spiral.

Opens segment with whining about how no one takes his ytp seriously.

I'm glad that the constant stuffting in this thread has devalued what EmpLemon said in his video. If you actually sat down and listened to what he said, it actually makes quite a bit of a sense and he provides a reasonable brown townysis of the current state of YouTube. He even mentions at the end that he knows there is no point in making the video, but he wants to raise awareness of the deep rooted and glaring cancer that has been growing in metastasis, inside of YouTube.

Watching another MM topic spiral to nonsense.

Bump
The spiral continues, and I think I'll make this the Youtube Megathread btw.

what is it with you two and constantly needing to have your own thread on everything despite other ones already existing

what is it with you two and constantly needing to have your own thread on everything despite other ones already existing
what the forget are you talking about this time

matthew and tony being handicapped forgets

Why are all your posts like this?

I'm glad that the constant stuffting in this thread has devalued what EmpLemon said in his video. If you actually sat down and listened to what he said, it actually makes quite a bit of a sense and he provides a reasonable brown townysis of the current state of YouTube. He even mentions at the end that he knows there is no point in making the video, but he wants to raise awareness of the deep rooted and glaring cancer that has been growing in metastasis, inside of YouTube.
too many of us enjoy seeing master matthew absolutely fail to persuade others of his perspective on things, me included. it doesnt mean we dont agree youtube has problems, and iirc most of the people in this thread has already agreed on that in previous threads by mm when he didnt make an absolute fool of himself like this time.