[NEWS] child love traffiking camp found.

Author Topic: [NEWS] child love traffiking camp found.  (Read 18528 times)

we did it reddit!!!1!11!11

Whats scary is the radio silence on this.
MSM won't even acknowledge this through the lens of a "hoax/misunderstanding".

Nothing.

Even pizzagate conspiracy had complete radio silence on the issue until the guy shot up the place.

And even when he shot it up the media still refused to investigate further than that. They wouldn't even cover it with podesta's emails.

i wanna /support tony but
master matthew agrees with you so you wrong

You do know the loving media is loving controlled by the highest bidder right? Stop trusting the media.

I'm not wrong, it has been shown george soros has a huge influence on the media.

its been common knowledge for loving 50+ years that all media is owned by a few companies with ties to politics and other nations. clearly everyone knows its all propaganda.

but now libs pretend their fav bullstuff site/channel is legit lol.

you still believe pizzagate was real? lol

she couldnt have gotten a photo op with a better pizza? lol

imagine thinking pizzagate was real

you gotta admit that it's pretty loving funny for everyone involved that a conspiracy about powerful people being rapists and child enthusiasts or whatever was a thing and lefties and a lot of righties were like "lmfao what a joke get the forget outta here you whackjobs" and then several months later it comes out that a lot of powerful people are rapists and child enthusiasts or whatever

you still believe pizzagate was real? lol

It still hasn't been proven to be fake.

Look at the podesta emails and tell me it's not code.

That handicap shot up the pizza restaurant during the daytime. If there were a pizza cult going on it isn't going on there anymore. They obviously would have packed up and moved after that incident. Very easy to cover up. He should have shot it up when he knew for sure something was going down but he didn't.

Now pizzagate is forever known as a "hoax" despite the coincidences and the emails.

I have it on a reliable source that Melania Annoying Orange is actually the head of the pizzagate conglomerate now, which is why she hasn't been seen in public for so long

Its not being reported in msm either