[NEWS] child love traffiking camp found.

Author Topic: [NEWS] child love traffiking camp found.  (Read 18592 times)

whats the issue?

The issue is because their precious main stream media didn't cover it.

loving sheep.

if its all fake, then great news right? but they need you to be an idiot for caring that it may be real lol.
because they were told so much about what to believe, it would crush them to realize they been lied to.

if we are wrong then let us make fools of ourselves. but you guys are already on the offensive because the very idea this could be happening would make YOU wrong.

even if this is fake, child trafficking is very very real and its peaking. and your attitudes about finding out about it is detrimental to exposing it.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 04:20:10 PM by Bisjac »

there is stuffloads of evidence on this lol. like tons. videos and images. they have dna and possessions as well.
whats the issue?

I don't have an issue with you, actually. Just post some of it, if it's not NSFW or something. I'd do it myself but I'm dealing with this right now:

The issue is because their precious main stream media didn't cover it.

loving sheep.

It is not advisable to believe something solely because it didn't come from the mainstream meteor. Underground is not synonymous with credible.

It should neither be false nor true unless there is evidence otherwise to say so.

Proof or it doesn't exist.

Socrates didn't die for this

If this wasn't newsworthy then sure, why would the media care about a potential child love trafficking ring with dead bodies?

But I've seen local news literally cover why a woman can't get the internet to work on her linux stuff.

Hell just this loving morning I saw main stream media cover a youtube video about a dog saving another dog that went viral.

Seems more newsworthy than a child love trafficking ring.

Most of main stream media these days are just resaying stuff they found on youtube a week later that everyone already knew about.

Usually main stream media is just waiting for a scandal to get the big bucks and will make ant hills into mountains.

yet they are 100% quiet on this.

msm loving killed my dog and stole 2000 dollars directly out of my bank account

It's #pizzagate all over again.
are you sure that's the brown townogy you want to use? pizzagate was bullstuff and everyone who was involved in it is handicapped

are you sure that's the brown townogy you want to use? pizzagate was bullstuff and everyone who was involved in it is handicapped
Pizzagate was never proven to be bullstuff.
The investigation was stopped cause of a shooter.

Pizzagate was never proven to be bullstuff.
The investigation was stopped cause of a shooter.
this is literally the least surprising thing that I've ever heard come out of your mouth (keyboard?)

idiots gravitate towards new ideas from other idiots
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crank_(person)#Crank_magnetism

this is literally the least surprising thing that I've ever heard come out of your mouth (keyboard?)
Actually, I type using a yoyo.

Actually, I type using a yoyo.
tbh I don't know why I stopped embargoing responses to your posts, I'm gonna go ahead and resume that policy

if you take the first 4 letters in podesta and mix em around you get creep
take that liberals

Imagine being this bored

hey liberals...... ever herad of FACTS and TRUTH. ist apparent u haveent. I WIN.